Warya cadcad so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Look @ this f***ing qumayo @nucleus staying quiet now. I told you their tribe, wax aa yihiin al-Bakri and they trace their lineage to Oman. They look more Arab than the average cadcad, even though they're cadcad. They may even look completely Arab sometimes because they are more recent migrants. You've accused me of not being a Benadiri and you're staying quiet now. You don't know more than me about Benadir, you don't know shit warya.

Edit: this is not information you will find online.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
ma maqashay wariya cadcad guy, get of your high horse, back home the reality was very different to what you have been telling around :ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In MN cadcads are only seen the people who make xalwa and baajiye. We also make fun of their Afsomali

Hafez

VIP
Bani Hashim, Hatim, Zuhri, Bakri, Faqi, etc. getting looked down upon by illiterate camel herders.
:chrisfreshhah:
We are in aakhirul zamaan runnti.
:damedamn:
Or it could be that Somalis just pride themselves on how "numerous" they are, nothing else.
Wallahi I had a good laugh though. "Calasow" kkkkkkkkkkkk
:deadosama:
A* for the entertainment.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Bani Hashim, Hatim, Zuhri, Bakri, Faqi, etc. getting looked down upon by illiterate camel herders.
We are in aakhirul zamaan runnti.
:damedamn:
Or it could be that Somalis just pride themselves on how "numerous" they are, nothing else.
Wallahi I had a good laugh though. "Calasow" kkkkkkkkkkkk
:deadosama:
A* for the entertainment.

Well since you're having a laugh let me let you in on a little story, i had a female cousin who was wanted for marriage by a cadcad in xamar and he was a legit doctor, long story short he was rejected without consideration. now have a laugh about that :mybusiness:

Are Bravanese considered cadcads ???

they have their own distinctive culture, language and traditions

af Barawe is lovely

McD30

Bored to death
What language do they speak?
I met a girl who was Ashraaf but she was dark skinned. Does being cad cad depend on skin colour?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yall come from some qabiil infested backgrounds runtii, I got nutting but love for my cadcads. I know there's no love lost with HG especially, but on a wider scale I chilled with them growing up and went dugsi with them.

Reer Sheik and Amudi :deargod:

Hafez

VIP
Yall come from some qabiil infested backgrounds runtii, I got nutting but love for my cadcads. I know there's no love lost with HG especially, but on a wider scale I chilled with them growing up and went dugsi with them.

Reer Sheik and Amudi :deargod:
Lol Amudi are Syrians, they're extremely light skinned init? I know we have some complicated backgrounds but our qabil goes from the father's side.

Nuff love sxb (no homo)
:denzelnigga:

Hubble

VIP
What language do they speak?
I met a girl who was Ashraaf but she was dark skinned. Does being cad cad depend on skin colour?

Only your earliest paternal ancestor matters. It doesn't matter what you are or were maternally through the ages. Just like any clan.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Look @ this f***ing qumayo @nucleus staying quiet now. I told you their tribe, wax aa yihiin al-Bakri and they trace their lineage to Oman. They look more Arab than the average cadcad, even though they're cadcad. They may even look completely Arab sometimes because they are more recent migrants. You've accused me of not being a Benadiri and you're staying quiet now. You don't know more than me about Benadir, you don't know shit warya.

Edit: this is not information you will find online.

Sorry I was having busy :ftw9nwa: anyways that's not their name. I'll come back with the name, inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.