Was Prophet Yusuf PBUH White? Caucasian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both Quran and the Bible rave about his uncommon beauty! I cannot imagine him being a regular Arab or a Jew looking. I am thinking he was what we call blue eyes, blonde beauty of today. Imagine a blonde and blue eyes, tanned skin dude in the era of arabs and jews ancient days, that would be appealing and bewitching! Today we take This blue eyed and blonde for granted, because it has become common- but it never goes out of fashion. It is always considered beautiful in my opinion.

What do you think?

Allah knows best but his descendents musa and Suleiman were black men

Nevertheless yusuf is an example for all those who have ever stressed and been oppressed in dunya.
(Sahih International)
And thus We established Joseph in the land to settle therein wherever he willed. We touch with Our mercy whom We will, and We do not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 56

(Sahih International)
And the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believed and were fearing Allah .

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 57

Well his father was the founding ancestor of the ethnic Jews but his grandfather Abraham spoke Akkadian or Aramaic.

Whatever he was, his people don't exist anymore. If he spoke Aramaic, he would be an ancient Assyrian.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Yusuf was not a Jew but he was one of the Lineages of the 12 Jewish lineageas which are the 12 sons of Ya3quub

We know his great grandfather Ibrahim was a Mesopotian which is modern day Iraaq

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yusuf was not a Jew but he was one of the Lineages of the 12 Jewish lineageas which are the 12 sons of Ya3quub

We know his great grandfather Ibrahim was a Mesopotian which is modern day Iraaq

Yes. Yusuf pbuh and his brother, were half brothers to the 12 israeli brothers who plan a plot against him. So they shared the prophet father Yaquub pbuh. I am curious to know, who was Yusuf pbuh's mother? Was she a slave just like Hager, mother of son of Ibrahim pbuh Ismael pbuh??

Yes. Yusuf pbuh and his brother, were half brothers to the 12 israeli brothers who plan a plot against him. So they shared the prophet father Yaquub pbuh. I am curious to know, who was Yusuf pbuh's mother? Was she a slave just like Hager, mother of son of Ibrahim pbuh Ismael pbuh??
Yusuf mother was Rachel actually
She was beloved to the father but he was not able to marry her until he married her older sister. Their custom dictated that the sister and a concubine be given to yacub. After this period Jacob was allowed to marry Rachel and the concubine accompanying Rachel and Joseph and Benjamin were born of Rachel.

Basra is a problematic 45 year old woman. Please keep her in your duas this ramadan. Every night at tarawiih I make sure to pray for her well being and the well being of her 3 kids she forgot to pick up from kindergarten. Ameen iilahay heals her. Keep her in your duas.

Shukran.

Please forward this to all in your contact list. IA her situation improves.:hillarybiz:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yusuf mother was Rachel actually
She was beloved to the father but he was not able to marry her until he married her older sister. Their custom dictated that the sister and a concubine be given to yacub. After this period Jacob was allowed to marry Rachel and the concubine accompanying Rachel and Joseph and Benjamin were born of Rachel.

Mashalaah.

And u do have the Islam part of the story\?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Both Quran and the Bible rave about his uncommon beauty! I cannot imagine him being a regular Arab or a Jew looking. I am thinking he was what we call blue eyes, blonde beauty of today. Imagine a blonde and blue eyes, tanned skin dude in the era of arabs and jews ancient days, that would be appealing and bewitching! Today we take This blue eyed and blonde for granted, because it has become common- but it never goes out of fashion. It is always considered beautiful in my opinion.

What do you think?
Honestly not everyone is obsessed with white people as you. I don’t find white people attractive. And judging by how Allah described Nabi Yusuf A.S I very much doubt he was white. The prophet was surely a beautiful man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly not everyone is obsessed with white people as you. I don’t find white people attractive. And judging by how Allah described Nabi Yusuf A.S I very much doubt he was white. The prophet was surely a beautiful man.

Yes. If Prophet Muhammad saw saw Prophet Yusuf pbuh in the night of isra. Our prophet pbuh said, Prophet Yusuf pbuh was given half the beauty of the world!

You may not be attracted to white people, but that dont mean they are not attractive

tumal

hyde
no he wasn't white, he probably looked like your average sand , and what's up with your obsession with European features like blue eyes/blonde hair?

Last edited:
Yes. If Prophet Muhammad saw saw Prophet Yusuf pbuh in the night of isra. Our prophet pbuh said, Prophet Yusuf pbuh was given half the beauty of the world!

You may not be attracted to white people, but that dont mean they are not attractive
un-colonize your mind eedo. are you trynna tell me white people have been the only people considered attractive from day 1? :childplease: grab your kids from kindergarten and stop the nonsense.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
un-colonize your mind eedo. are you trynna tell me white people have been the only people considered attractive from day 1? :childplease: grab your kids from kindergarten and stop the nonsense.

OK tell me then WHY white people have what all race want???

Silky hair

colored eyes

the milky skin can do without

the elongated nose?

Why are these featured so desired which they have in abundance???

Why US somalis see other africans as inferior based on these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs

OK tell me then WHY white people have what all race want???

Silky hair

colored eyes

the milky skin can do without

the elongated nose?

Why are these featured so desired which they have in abundance???

Why US somalis see other africans as inferior based on these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs[/QUOTE]

Basra is a problematic 45 year old woman. Please keep her in your duas this ramadan. Every night at tarawiih I make sure to pray for her well being and the well being of her 3 kids she forgot to pick up from kindergarten. Ameen iilahay heals her. Keep her in your duas.

Shukran.

Please forward this to all in your contact list. IA her situation improves.:hillarybiz:

kkkkkkkk I stand by what I have said.:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.