Was Prophet Yusuf PBUH White? Caucasian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
OK tell me then WHY white people have what all race want???

Silky hair

colored eyes

the milky skin can do without

the elongated nose?

Why are these featured so desired which they have in abundance???

Why US somalis see other africans as inferior based on these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs
>these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs
we didn't borrow those features dummy! It's the other way around

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
>these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs
we didn't borrow those features dummy! It's the other way around

Convince yourself that. Unless we are pure arabs once and were contaminated by the Bantus, i dont buy your arguement

tumal

hyde
Convince yourself that. Unless we are pure arabs once and were contaminated by the Bantus, i dont buy your arguement
have you ever even looked at a genetic makeup of The Horn of Africa...? Horners have those features because we have neanderthal admixture, that's why bantus look so different compared to us. and other human populations around the world. Somalis are very homogenous and most of us don't have any arab admixture. Stop thinking you're mixed, you're Somali and have always been Somali be proud of who you are.

Well his father was the founding ancestor of the ethnic Jews but his grandfather Abraham spoke Akkadian or Aramaic.

Whatever he was, his people don't exist anymore. If he spoke Aramaic, he would be an ancient Assyrian.
Assyrians did not exist during his time they came after, the Hebrew calendar says 2265 AM which is the year 1782 BC which was 3782 years ago, this time the Aramaic language broke off from Akkadian.

The words on my signature is written in ancient Babylonian meaning "My Friend whom I love"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
have you ever even looked at a genetic makeup of The Horn of Africa...? Horners have those features because we have neanderthal admixture, that's why bantus look so different compared to us. and other human populations around the world. Somalis are very homogenous and most of us don't have any arab admixture. Stop thinking you're mixed, you're Somali and have always been Somali be proud of who you are.

"Since 2010, evidence for substantial admixture of Neanderthals DNA in modern populations has accumulated. Evidence of admixture was found in both European and Asian populations, but not in Africans, suggesting that interbreeding between Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans took place after the recent "out of Africa" migration, likely between 60,000 and 40,000 years ago:

According to Wikipedia it says Africans are NOT admixture neanderthanls. And the recent chart i quote in this forum showed with had 40% Eurasian DNA.

Therefore we are not per se Africans but bastard of Euroasia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

How can I man that had half of the world's beauty be looking like a particular people?

@Basra the only reason why white people are associated with beauty is that they dominate the world..they were the winners in the scramble for the control of the world...

And the winners set the rules..

In reality white skin is the most inferior skin of all the skins. in terms of facial features the Asians are the cutest and the africans are the most desired physically..

White skin is associated with success that's what makes them desired..

Keo

VIP
Assyrians did not exist during his time they came after, the Hebrew calendar says 2265 AM which is the year 1782 BC which was 3782 years ago, this time the Aramaic language broke off from Akkadian.

The words on my signature is written in ancient Babylonian meaning "My Friend whom I love"
If he existed before Assyrian that means Mesapotamia at the time was Cushites and Sumerians.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can I man that had half of the world's beauty be looking like a particular people?

@Basra the only reason why white people are associated with beauty is that they dominate the world..they were the winners in the scramble for the control of the world...

And the winners set the rules..

In reality white skin is the most inferior skin of all the skins. in terms of facial features the Asians are the cutest and the africans are the most desired physically..

White skin is associated with success that's what makes them desired..

White

If u r going to assign good traits to all races, for instance, Asians cute. and Africans as athletic, all true by the way, u need to assign a body trait for the whites as well. after all, arent they Allaah swt creation as well? Go...now

White

If u r going to assign good traits to all races, for instance, Asians cute. and Africans as athletic, all true by the way, u need to assign a body trait for the whites as well. after all, arent they Allaah swt creation as well? Go...now

Asians have got the most desired face-
dont grow old overnight.

Africans have the most desired body-
dont become weak easily.

Caucasians have blond hair...
...and world power

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Asians have got the most desired face-
dont grow old overnight.

Africans have the most desired body-
dont become weak easily.

Caucasians have blond hair...
...and world power

Agreed.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally find Korean women very pretty!

And Japanese men.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know about the japs but Koreans are the world's most attractive people definitely..

It's like they have been fine tuned by an artist's..

Allaah subhannah waa taaclaah creation! Not an artist.

Allaah subhannah waa taaclaah creation! Not an artist.

If we are creations and we have a creator a designer wouldn't say you HE is an artist.

If we can associate the term Creator with Allah subxannahu watacala then surely HE can be referred to as the Greatest Artist or The Greatest Engineer ..

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Silky hair does not belong to white people nor does phsyical strength belong to black people. I'd argue silky hair is a Far Eastern trait. Even the Emo hairstyle started off from the Far East. Physical strength varies, for example the Samoans are all naturally built and strong. You'd be hard pressed to find a weak Samoan.

God is fair and distributed beauty in equal measures. It would go against the purpose of procreation if one race of people were given all the possible desirable traits because the others would simply die out and we wouldn't see diversity.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If he was this beautiful he probably didnt look like any man on earth here but I think he was closest to a somali man. I'll admit that :gaasdrink:

Both Quran and the Bible rave about his uncommon beauty! I cannot imagine him being a regular Arab or a Jew looking. I am thinking he was what we call blue eyes, blonde beauty of today. Imagine a blonde and blue eyes, tanned skin dude in the era of arabs and jews ancient days, that would be appealing and bewitching! Today we take This blue eyed and blonde for granted, because it has become common- but it never goes out of fashion. It is always considered beautiful in my opinion.

What do you think?
Bible says they looked similar to the hamites. One does not need to be cadaan to have beauty you insult the other creation of god you self hater!!!. I don't know why it's up for debate the hadith described musa A.S as having kinky hair and the bible describes banu israel as dark skinned, there is no mention whatsoever of white skin unless it's a curse or leprosy.

image040.jpg

Yeah i'm sure these are handsome men indeed @Basra

Last edited:
OK tell me then WHY white people have what all race want???

Silky hair

colored eyes

the milky skin can do without

the elongated nose?

Why are these featured so desired which they have in abundance???

Why US somalis see other africans as inferior based on these very features we borrowed by half breed whites---ie the arabs

Basra

The proboscis monkey of Indonesia has all those features that you claim are so desired. You forgot the thin lips.The local nickname for it is "the Dutchman or the white man".

Ramadan Kareem btw.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending