Washington Uber driver charged with rape and kidnapping

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is an allege. He could be innocent, Many innocent farahs accused by alcoholic qaaxbahs and then they were proved innocent in the court here in Minneapolis

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
The case has been dismissed and the brother is now officially free. Let us remember not to quickly condemn people. I’m glad his home :)
Link? Good news

Edit: not finding anything about case. Why he take her to secluded location instead of her house and why father shot and beat him up very fishy 🕵️

Last edited:
He should sue everybody for defamation. The lady, her family, all the news outlets posting his face for the world to see, the shaqola’aan tiktok ayeeyos exposing the ceeb. Absolutely everyone.

Let the apologies be as loud as the disrespect. And if they don’t apologise make sure you get a big fat check out of it

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
He 10000% raped her
What evidence you have. The court doesn’t dismiss unless they know evidence not there. Stop gashining my comment before I swat u

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

Last edited:
He should sue everybody for defamation. The lady, her family, all the news outlets posting his face for the world to see, the shaqola’aan tiktok ayeeyos exposing the ceeb. Absolutely everyone.

Let the apologies be as loud as the disrespect. And if they don’t apologise make sure you get a big fat check out of it
Lots of users in this forum were already jumping to conclusion and were calling for the head of this adeer

That is not enough the tv that showed his face with no permission and those who beat him and blamed needs to be charged and sued.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you were right the likes of @Kisame wanted an innocent man to be executed

Don't thank me dear- thank my Jiini. I knew he was innocent. He is from Seatle. These qaxbaahs are xenophobic and disgusting. The man was fasting too that day. God got his back ! Allaahu Akbaar!

Trending

Latest posts