We act black but we're not

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Arguably the most negroid, if we are judging skin colour.

Somalis look like shorter Nilotes, with looser hair types.

View attachment 332926

Nilotic women:

View attachment 332928

View attachment 332927
The nigga on Dinka's wikipedia page could larp as a Somali lowkey

1719540371477.png

Extremely dark skinned indians are from Asia, not Africa. In addition, they don't carry 40-50% Sub-saharan African DNA, like Somalis. So yes, we're Black Africans and the children of Mama Africa, literally.

But to me, that title is just a physical/geographic descriptor, not an identity, not a culture, not a language. We share nothing in common, except skin colour, a continent, sometimes religion, and at times, shared experiences with racism.
Somalis are 55-60 SSA, it's mainly northern horners like the habesh and others like them who are around that.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
100% agree. Its why I stopped saying . I hope i get the same treatment a white person gets if I say it, as I am not one of them

W
Somali Americans shouldn't really have an issue with the black label considering majority of Somali Americans live in areas we're they arent large in numbers. There has never been any real issues with both groups whereas in the UK is a different t story and that's why there's so many UK somalis that refuse to acknowledge the black label.
What do you think would happen to the Somalis in the US if they were resettled in places like New York Chicago Atlanta

W

What do you think would happen to the Somalis in the US if they were resettled in places like New York Chicago Atlanta
I actually don't know. But than again there's a somali community in Atlanta and Colombus where there's a large black population and i don't hear any beef, in fact I remember a Black American man commenting that it's Somali boys that starts beef in school. Having said that there could have been beef if somalis came early there since people who comes first always xenophobic towards newer immigrants but things would have died down. The uk is more hostile and suck up to cadaans.

AbdiFreedom

Save πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
There is no Black people more Black than Somalis. Let's stop with the delusions that you're not:

- highly sexualized (wants many wives or wants to get a new husband)

- life of crime

- deeply rooted narcissism

- impatient and never content

- loud and attention seeking

- fathers abandoning his many children or women ending it with their men

- love rap and hip hop and their clothing

- they love basketball and football

- dark skinned and have Afro textured hair

- many have big, blubbery lips

- poor impulse control (trigger happy for example)

- habitual lying

- they'll call you a coon or self hater if you become a cop, join the military or any kind of authority person

- choosing to be socially and economically disadvantaged

- love to act like victims

- the list is endless.

There is no Black people more Black than Somalis. Let's stop with the delusions that you're not:

- highly sexualized (wants many wives or wants to get a new husband)

- life of crime

- deeply rooted narcissism

- impatient and never content

- loud and attention seeking

- fathers abandoning his many children or women ending it with their men

- love rap and hip hop and their clothing

- they love basketball and football

- dark skinned and have Afro textured hair

- many have big, blubbery lips

- poor impulse control (trigger happy for example)

- habitual lying

- they'll call you a coon or self hater if you become a cop, join the military or any kind of authority person

- choosing to be socially and economically disadvantaged

- love to act like victims

- the list is endless.
I can’t work out if you’re a self-hater or misanthrope.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Are you a Republican or whatever the Canadian equivalent is the 'choosing to be disadvantaged' point was very telling

I am a liberal guy.

Poverty is a lifestyle choice for most people in the west (not including those with unfortunate life circumstances like disability or becoming mentally ill due to life challenges like experiencing multiple deaths in the family so close together). I know of Somali peoples’ sons making 6 figures who are barely into their 20s working in oil and gas and trades work. Poverty is definitely a choice for many in the west.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I can’t work out if you’re a self-hater or misanthrope.

I spend half my time at shaqo protecting myself from evil people who try to undermine you. I definitely hate dealing with people. Sadly for evil people, I hit back harder and destroy their lives.

:mjlol:

Trending