We act black but we're not

@Zob

Check this out you clown:

You don’t want Somalis to have anything to do with blackness because in your world view madows are low achievers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_4395.jpeg

This is the problem of using white supremacist talking points. You end up insulting yourself. Imagine creating the impression a group of people are inferior due to ‘results’ when our results for years were in fact lower on average for GCSEs.I’ve bolded the on average part since I can see Somalis do better in some years. Hence Somalis are in fact around the same as other black Africans.

Your reasoning is that Somalis can’t be black since you bought Into the racist trope of the Low IQ madow, but what now?

How do you make a list that you made and reconcile it with the fact that Somalis were indeed doing worse in some years?

That is why your thinking is a dangerous slippery slope. If you want to say you’re not black, which is fine don’t use low IQ reasoning like Education and crime rates. Thats my overall point.

Also, I’ll reiterate, madows cannot be seen as all the same. There is clearly a difference in values and cultures which is why there is a huge gap between Caribbeans and African madows especially with results for instance. This is the reasons why I brought up W.Africans. Hence when you stereotype madows and say Somalis can’t be black because of differences in culture, religion or even results, does that mean that Both W.Africans and Caribbeans can’t both be black since they too are very different? You have different results, different cultures and 50% of W. Africans are also Muslim making them especially different to Caribbeans. Even culturally, W.Africans have high marriage rates ect. That was my whole premise but for some reason you either misunderstood me or completely dismissed this key point.

Last edited: