We are already being colonized

From my historical understanding, Indians in Kenya had an advantage starting from the time of colonial Britain, treated as a different economic class. Aspects of the SES status and social hierarchy were retained from that period.

This Turkish guy abusing people does not correspond with the legacy of true colonialism mechanization.

The reason why some foreign business owners operate unethically is processed by the basic idea that their governmental relationships buy them big wiggle room for foul play. Why keep to rules in a country as corrupt as Somalia? Drawing from a local analogy, why expect respect from others when you don't respect yourself?

Either way, it is good that something was done about it. It might have bore out of a cynical motivations, such as corrupt officials being disatisfied with not recieving enough side-hustle funds to look the other way by the Turk, but regarless, the effects is good.

If we were anything like the spineless Kenyatis, there wouldn’t be push back like there is here, as a matter of fact if we’re anything like them we’d make them an official Somali qabil :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I told you guys previously if we do not protect Somalinimo and somali privilege, and prestige in Somalia we will have the same case as Indians in Kenya where they control the economy of that country and have their own neighborhoods and Kenyans are maids for them.

Huuno No negro or Aryan is going to move to Somalia as long as there is surprise....

1726718325134.png

This is honestly not so bad when you consider how corrupt somalia is. It's like a blackhole with all the underground deals that happen here. I once watched a video where they talked about drugs from Afghanistan that were gonna be sold in latin america move through somalia . God knows what happens in halane

Latest posts