We must come to terms with our conquerors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis as in the millions of Somali Refugees scattered around the world. The starving ones, the one's suffering in somalia not the few lucky diaspora.
such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!

Al baqra verse 214

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test).

Al ankabut

I don't know dude, why us?' So Is all test when will the test end?:faysalwtf:

You are talking like this, what about Kurdish people and Tuareg ..... And the Palestine people. C'mon we still have our country.

I just don't understand how you can believe in God. Look at the world, look at the somalis, the inequality... The strong evidence for evolution. Just be open minded... I know for certain that once we do that. Somalis will be unstoppable.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Mentally enslaved politically ignorant westernized kids make me vomit. The west did a good job at removing every single ounce of confidence in them and they are already submitting before the battle even began.

Qaxootinimo is a curse. I think this was all a conspiracy to assassinate Somalis and raise an entire generation of easily controlled submissive dumbasses. Just look at this thread :uCkf6mf:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You are talking like this, what about Kurdish people and Tuareg ..... And the Palestine people. C'mon we still have our country.

What country? Everytime I say I'm from Somalia, I get asked "is the civil war over", "is the famine over" "why are we fighting they say you're same people. Why are your people Refugees? " And I quickly change the topic. :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.