We must stop the Oromo invasion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Are these Oromo settlers Muslim or Christian?
The Oromo Muslims are under the leadership of Christians, who have let the TPLF massacre them. They are a disgraced bunch, and would prefer to be ruled by Habesha Christians than Somali Muslims. That's why it's important for these lands to be under Somalis.

The latter is mostly Somali but they've been forced to adopt an Oromo identity. They trace their lineage to traditional Somali clans, and speak Somali but are bilingual.
How can you tell the 3 million people in east hararghe are all somali?
I am sure it is 50/50 if the lineage thing is as you say so. When i was there most the people didnt look that somali

Young Popeye

Call me pops
East oromia or east hararghe? The census (well 2007) says the latter is majority oromo?

The vicinity of Dire Dawa and Harar. Ya its Oromo majority but since the Oromo protests, TPLF believes it will be better administrated by the Somali People's Democratic Party. SPDP also claims the land by saying that Oromos stole most of it and oromoized the population.

oromo blogger talking about the situation: https://ademmisoma24.wordpress.com/...ks-on-oromian-territories-with-tplf-generals/

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
stop this disgusting nationalism the oromo that immediately border us are muslim, they are welcome and allah and the prophet pbuh have made it mandatory that they be allowed to live with us,how can you say stop oromos coming to somali lands when they are muslim? people here are so stupid and go against islamic teachings in every post they make

stop this disgusting nationalism the oromo that immediately border us are muslim, they are welcome and allah and the prophet pbuh have made it mandatory that they be allowed to live with us,how can you say stop oromos coming to somali lands when they are muslim? people here are so stupid and go against islamic teachings in every post they make

Your Somali brothers are more important and welcome than strangers (Oromo)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Religious Idoor: Oromos are free to enter our lands they are Muslim, nationalism is haram.
Religious Idoor: We will continue giving Ogaden families to the Ethiopian regime they are terrorists and ONLF.

Religious Idoor: Darood wa faqash, my daughter will never marry Marexan.
Religious Idoor: Mashallah you converted last week, i will give you my daughter for 1 apple, one ummah.

:susp::camby:

waraabe

Your superior
Religious Idoor: Oromos are free to enter our lands they are Muslim, nationalism is haram.
Religious Idoor: We will continue giving Ogaden families to the Ethiopian regime they are terrorists and ONLF.

Religious Idoor: Darood wa faqash, my daughter will never marry Marexan.
Religious Idoor: Mashallah you converted last week, i will give you my daughter for 1 apple, one ummah.

:susp::camby:

If he welcomes Oromo to his country and not jebarti why do you care?

Your jebarti cagdheer shouldn't bring their war to us since they hate us, they should stick to jebarti

Stop crying because Isaaq doesn't want to marry you, it's very embarrassing too.

Oromo over jebarti any day really

finally a real post , i agree, they are taking over dire dawa, i dont mind if they want to live, but claiming it to be oromia , is another thing. We need greater somalia

What kind of bs is this?
:ayaanswag:
Dirr Dhabe is still run by Somalis so therefore it's a Somali city.

And for all you that would rather bring in Oromos and "somalify" them over claiming Somali Bantus.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Somali Bantus are our Somali brothers and sisters.
I refuse to bring ajanabis into my land of Ogadenia.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending