We need to get our children and ourselves in good shape

Wallahi it’s sad that a lot of Somalis are getting bullied especially in uk and in the . If you become a parent I swear you need to make sure your sons and daughters are healthy and strong. In my school in the uk I was bullied by Madows for being Somali, they used to tease us a lot. I even nearly had a fight with them they were just hella evil I swear.

Like Somalis are keep getting bullied and we aren’t doing anything about it. No ones gonna back us, only we cam

The average Abdi in the west is skinny or fat, they sometimes got a big bum and in general they are very frail.

The average xalimo in the west is mostly fat but some may be skinny, they usually have back and leg problems because of never doing exercise.

Wallahi this is a serious problem in the Somali community. We must be healthy and in good shape to fight against our tormentors.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wallahi it’s sad that a lot of Somalis are getting bullied especially in uk and in the . If you become a parent I swear you need to make sure your sons and daughters are healthy and strong. In my school in the uk I was bullied by Madows for being Somali, they used to tease us a lot. I even nearly had a fight with them they were just hella evil I swear.

Like Somalis are keep getting bullied and we aren’t doing anything about it. No ones gonna back us, only we cam

The average Abdi in the west is skinny or fat, they sometimes got a big bum and in general they are very frail.

The average xalimo in the west is mostly fat but some may be skinny, they usually have back and leg problems because of never doing exercise.

Wallahi this is a serious problem in the Somali community. We must be healthy and in good shape to fight against our tormentors.
working out promotes confidence and self respect witch are good tools in the fights against tyrone and his horde of morons

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You must be a young kid. You type like one too.

Stop complaining and man up. I've seen midgets knock out big niggas. The difference is one knows how and where to hit, but a big oath who can only run his mouth would get bodied quick.

No man gets bullied or doesn't handle his business.

:drakelaugh:

You must be a young kid. You type like one too.

Stop complaining and man up. I've seen midgets knock out big niggas. The difference is one knows how and where to hit, but a big oath who can only run his mouth would get bodied quick.

No man gets bullied or doesn't handle his business.

:drakelaugh:
Then why do Somalis get bullied a lot, it’s simply because they can’t fight back and they are in awful shape

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just hit up the gym and pick up a martial art.

:russ:
Hit that jaw after that and it's lights out. Stop making excuses.

I bet some kids in hargeisa can knock you out.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
By the way. I don’t know if I’ve said it yet but I’ve been meaning to for a while. This guy ain’t somali.
The all type the same. Walaahi how have they got the time to make these threads.

Bloody multi nickers.

:russ:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Whats even better is to not play their game, rise above it. Somalis generally tend to have brighter futures. What is it that you would like to prove to a Madow anyway? If you beat them in a fist fight they'll just try and take your life, whether its shooting you or stabbing you. So if you wanna win, simply rise above them and their ape mentality. Don't let them implicate you in some stupid shit, absolutely not worth it. With that said, I absolutely agree with somalis going to the gym, looking after themselves and picking up some form of martial art. But only put it to use if you must.

I don't give a damn for your sob story. I do what I want nigga. "to fight against our tormentors." not once have I ever been bullied let alone for being Somali most people I meet don't even know I am and it really isn't a serious problem in the Somali community. The problem lies with these violent homeless apes.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Why don’t you do something about it than you goof :heh:

Trending