We need to get our children and ourselves in good shape

You’re a naag Wallahi , how u coming on here to tell us your sob story about being bullied and trying to bring us Uk Somalis down with you like we all experienced the same sh*t :pachah1:
‘Tormentors’ kulaha ur probably a troll account don’t give these threads attention

I'm from England and not one day have I been bullied or even discriminated against. If you are then knock the shit outta them and don't bring it here smh.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Nobody gaf about Reer UK

Stop mentioning them ffs
Why don’t you do something about it than you goof :heh:
im more somali than you! you probs have arab ancestry so shut up warya
By the way. I don’t know if I’ve said it yet but I’ve been meaning to for a while. This guy ain’t somali.
You must be a young kid. You type like one too.

Stop complaining and man up. I've seen midgets knock out big niggas. The difference is one knows how and where to hit, but a big oath who can only run his mouth would get bodied quick.

No man gets bullied or doesn't handle his business.

:drakelaugh:
Foolish woman!!!!
This is the usual Madow look Nacalaa Madow back to the jungle :gunsmiley:
images
I’m actually an African American woman
i am very sorry to offend the master race Somalis, please report my threads and i now understand Somalis are not black
You thought i forgot!!!!!
This is your history you're not Somali
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm from England and not one day have I been bullied or even discriminated against. If you are then knock the shit outta them and don't bring it here smh.
Not even abti, how are ur parents fleeing civil war from the motherland and ur out here getting bullied by some sweet boy Jamaicans, Wallahi that’s an insult to ur background

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I’m actually an African American woman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most cucked diaspora
Wallahi it’s sad that a lot of Somalis are getting bullied especially in uk and in the . If you become a parent I swear you need to make sure your sons and daughters are healthy and strong. In my school in the uk I was bullied by Madows for being Somali, they used to tease us a lot. I even nearly had a fight with them they were just hella evil I swear.

Like Somalis are keep getting bullied and we aren’t doing anything about it. No ones gonna back us, only we cam

The average Abdi in the west is skinny or fat, they sometimes got a big bum and in general they are very frail.

The average xalimo in the west is mostly fat but some may be skinny, they usually have back and leg problems because of never doing exercise.

Wallahi this is a serious problem in the Somali community. We must be healthy and in good shape to fight against our tormentors.
You must be a young kid. You type like one too.

Stop complaining and man up. I've seen midgets knock out big niggas. The difference is one knows how and where to hit, but a big oath who can only run his mouth would get bodied quick.

No man gets bullied or doesn't handle his business.

:drakelaugh:
By the way. I don’t know if I’ve said it yet but I’ve been meaning to for a while. This guy ain’t somali.
im more somali than you! you probs have arab ancestry so shut up warya
Why don’t you do something about it than you goof :heh:

@Ayubi I'm so confused..
:damn: :mindblown:

Well it’s hard for the girls to exercise when they’re made to wear jilbab, the ones that are lucky get to wear long skirts. How can you even run?

You’ll even see little girls with big jilbabs on the playground. I feel sorry for them.

Trending