We need to stop with the 68 iq jokes

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It screams self hate! I don’t see any other group making alleged iq average jokes the same way as us :( there’s been reports of Ethiopia having an average IQ of 63 yet you’ll never hear Ethiopians calling each other 63 iq :(
8429D617-507D-4BEF-B26F-524F654BB851.jpeg

68 IQ has been debunked, an white supremacist tested poor children with no education in Kenya and Ethiopia and assumed our IQ was 68.

Many users have spoken about this, including the administrator and how he's gonna censor it soon.

If you make jokes about 68, realize your just peddling white supremacist talking points and giving them more fuel. Inb4 "Bu-but it's funny and I get ratings."

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
68 IQ has been debunked, an white supremacist tested poor children with no education in Kenya and Ethiopia and assumed our IQ was 68.

Many users have spoken about this, including the administrator and how he's gonna censor it soon.

If you make jokes about 68, realize your just peddling white supremacist talking points and giving them more fuel. Inb4 "Bu-but it's funny and I get ratings."
Agreed, it’s been debunked so many times they just got the “average” iq of Ethiopia and Kenya and got the number between them and labeled it as our average iq, only racists love to fuel it
https://web.archive.org/web/2018031...s-have-lower-iqs-without-measuring-somali-iq/

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why is iq of 68 so hard to believe, the country has very poor educational services, superstition rife and lest we forget the county has not had functioning government in 30 years!.

If this isn't a sign of 68 iq I don't know what is.

Why is iq of 68 so hard to believe, the country has very poor educational services, superstition rife and lest we forget the county has not had functioning government in 30 years!.

If this isn't a sign of 68 iq I don't know what is.
Watch the video I previously posted to educate yourself on the matter.

People don't go by "sign" when explaining complex things like intelligence, and the hard facts simply don't support what you're saying. Read the actual literature of IQ tests and the specific researcher who conducted them in Africa (Richard Lynn) racist ideological views and motives instead of using economic and political factors as an explanation irresponsibly.

Last edited: