We should grow Weed / cannabis and sell it to Kenya and Ethiopia. 20 billion market value

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1670349920270.png

1670350006158.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is no blood money, Somalis are planting Khat already why do that if you can sell weed
Weed and khat are the same to me

By the way, the Kenyan survey in 1991 was lies. How can Kenya top 3 substance abuse be alcohol, tobacco, and cannibus? What about Khat? That should be # 1

I agree. Good idea but one rule though. No domestic use of the product. Only grown for every crop to be exported. Don’t want my people mass using the drug

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I agree. Good idea but one rule though. No domestic use of the product. Only grown for every crop to be exported. Don’t want my people mass using the drug
Yes, hard to implement, but let the faith deal with the ppl. But we need to plant it instead of use planting khat in Northern Somalia. You know there are Somalis planting khat?

This planet consume more water than weed

haram, we should ban khat, put drug addicts into forced rehabilitation centers, and if we want to make some cash we need to export refined resources, complex machinery such as semiconductors etc. Think big dude just like Bondrewd, we need bunch of scientist like him.

Trending