We shouldn’t hate the Jews….

Are you insinuating that jews are better than Somalis?
In this dunya, yes. Name me one aspect in the west or the world we dominate..

They invented capitalism which if ur in the west follow to survive. Communism wa them. The somalia we are so fond of has its roots in communism.
:mjpls:we are slowly becoming the worlds untouchables. Thank you beeesha undesirables

In this dunya, yes. Name me one aspect in the west or the world we dominate..

They invented capitalism which if ur in the west follow to survive. Communism wa them. The somalia we are so fond of has its roots in communism.
:mjpls:we are slowly becoming the worlds untouchables. Thank you beeesha undesirables
Capitalism came from too ? More reason to say they’re the shaytan jn this world.

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
Jews are not intelligent; they are deceivers. They engage in economic deception through exorbitant interest rates and harsh loans that are virtually impossible to repay. Through this means, they amass substantial wealth, which they then invest in markets that thrive on chaos (fitna). Anyone can do what Jews are doing, but not everyone can do these deceitful practices on a world scale. These individuals are destined for destruction and are cursed by Allah.
And among the People of the Scripture is he who, if you entrust him with a great amount [of wealth], he will return it to you. And among them is he who, if you entrust him with a [single] silver coin, he will not return it to you unless you are constantly standing over him [demanding it]. That is because they say, "There is no blame upon us concerning the gentiles." And they speak untruth about Allah while they know [it].
3:75

Thehoneyswmp

𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐚
Wallahi it gets me ANRGY how small group can run the world like that 🤣🤣 but then again they’re very high IQ ethic group so no surprise.
the Muslim world looks for ally while the Jews look for a ally that suck their dick. We seriously need to their skill and kill them off
can i be honest with yall, i never brought this “high iq” stuff because most somalis ive met are lowkey smart (able to grasp difficult concepts) but would not get high on iq test because half the damn question are about american presidents. Also i believe that they are a group that prioritises success over “taking care of other people”, as in they wont give someone a job just because they’re related but rather because of their qualifications (unlike somalis)

Yes the Jews are munafiq that are killing our Muslim brother don’t get me wrong.

But we should also learn from them. How Jews are very close together and have the western world under the their balls. We could really learn tips of them so we could control our neighbours from the outside
We can learn from people we hate fam.

can i be honest with yall, i never brought this “high iq” stuff because most somalis ive met are lowkey smart (able to grasp difficult concepts) but would not get high on iq test because half the damn question are about american presidents. Also i believe that they are a group that prioritises success over “taking care of other people”, as in they wont give someone a job just because they’re related but rather because of their qualifications (unlike somalis)
That’s actually bullshit they most of the time only give jobs to other yahuud they are one of the most closed groups in the world

Trending