We took a fat L

The reason bantus entered east Africa and took the great lakes was because the tset tset fly killed livestock and so caused famine and massive depopulation of southern cushite pastoralists leading to bantus just coming in since there was no one to fight.
The presence of the tse tse fly basically gave Bantu farmers an upper hand surviving sub Saharan Africa- no dagaal needed. We’ve been fighting over the arid Somali peninsula so each sub clan can secure ideal grazing land for God knows how long.

Fulanis actually have cows and cattle that are resistant to the tset tset fly. If we can buy and import millions of them to Somalia the Geelgires would be expanding all over east Africa within a couple decades. You'll probably see Bantu facists desperatly but failing to stop it with the massive population boom of Cushites and mass migration of millions flood the fertile great lakes
Aren’t we supposed to be industrializing? No more geeljires in 2050

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
The presence of the tse tse fly basically gave Bantu farmers an upper hand surviving sub Saharan Africa- no dagaal needed. We’ve been fighting over the arid Somali peninsula to get ideal grazing land for God knows how long.

Aren’t we supposed to be industrializing? No more geeljires in 2050
Bantus never fought for any land, they migrated into basically empty land and went in large numbers. The hunters Khoi-san & pygmies are a lost cause and pastoralist Cushite got smoked by the tset tset fly.

Ofc we should be industrialising. But not the whole population lives in cities, We still have need a rural base.
But wining the demographic war by having large agricultural and pastoralists mass migrate into these lands and boom in population is a great thing for somali expansion.

A centralised somali state that invests in the army should not struggle to invade east Africa if it industrialised.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@GaradShabeel or even let any Omani men have 200 Bantu sex slave in order to grow the arab population like how the king of Morocco or first mongal king did .
Wallahi you guys are sick. Those Omanis are probably gonna be burning in hell for what they did to Bantus, now you want their whole population to burn.
:damn:
Even then, if anyone was doing the influencing it would be the Bantus. Omanis are different from other Arabs, wallahi when I went there they were on some “we love black people, we iz black”. Only Arab country where black people are welcomed by locals.
1693717213634.jpeg

Some of them speak Swahili or they mix some words with Omani Arabic.
:umad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis are the biggest opps in East Africa. How are y’all dreaming about Arabs conquering Bantus, what in the langaab cunsurinimo is this?
:mjlol:
Y’all are actually xaasid af
Our Ancestors were not like that, they would’ve converted them and kept it pushing
:yousmart:

Somalis are the biggest opps in East Africa. How are y’all dreaming about Arabs conquering Bantus, what in the langaab cunsurinimo is this?
:mjlol:
Y’all are actually xaasid af
Our Ancestors were not like that, they would’ve converted them and kept it pushing
:yousmart:
No it’s better because if it was bantu then it would’ve been shady business. Like sometimes I don’t want to even conquer them cuz they’re too miskeen however the Arabs
We can go full harm of them I wouldn’t feel a thing

The only thing that overtrumps qabil is shariah !

As long as zoo's don't practice proper shariah nothing will change.
I don’t like how you keep saying “zoo’s”
You’re part of the reason why some ajanabis feel comfortable calling Somalis that online.

No Way Esports GIF by blazer5gaming

Because in reality somalis are not intelligent and brave enough to conquer the fertile eastern africa. I don't know when you guys will stop living in a fantasy

The days of aquiring territory by force are over, unless you're a significant nuclear power with trillions of dollars worth of minerals, natural resources, hydrocarbons and large tracts of arable land.

The days of aquiring territory by force are over, unless you're a significant nuclear power with trillions of dollars worth of minerals, natural resources, hydrocarbons and large tracts of arable land.
It’s never over for us 🤫
We’re going to start a war again if we become stable 😭😭😭
Ethiopia will be the first victim

I don’t like how you keep saying “zoo’s”
You’re part of the reason why some ajanabis feel comfortable calling Somalis that online.

No Way Esports GIF by blazer5gaming
You guys come online and fantasize about conquering bantu land & wish to Arabize them . Leave ajnabis alone & they'll leave you alone

Trending