Not open for further replies.
How many of these can you list so far?

We waz kangz :mjkkk:
We waz Arabs
We waz slaves

The last one is the trend. Toloow Maxaa xiga?:hmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm currently saving up money to see if a ancient Cushitic link exists between us and the Chad Basin. I'm ouchea tryna claim to Timbuktu sxb :dabcasar:

Funding my own research :dabcasar:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Surely there's nothing left but I wanna be a kang so allow that group :mjlol:

We wuz arabs
We wuz slaves
We wuz kangz We actually wuz kangz but for the sake of the meme I'll stop
We wuz caucasians
We wuz first humanz
We wuz E1b1b
We wuz Greeks
We wuz Romans
One of the benefits of being part of an ethnic group/people that's at the crossroads of multiple cultures is that we wuz everything :chrisfreshhah:

We wuz arabs
We wuz slaves
We wuz caucasians
We wuz first humanz
We wuz E1b1b
We wuz Greeks
We wuz Romans
One of the benefits of being part of an ethnic group/people that's at the crossroads of multiple cultures is that we wuz everything :chrisfreshhah:
:mjlol: Not really tho. None of the in the horn as confused as we are.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
1446140490687.jpg

Why is it structured like one of those instagram memes :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Nah they confused. Just in a more fucked up way. Kulaha lemme discriminate against every group around me including full blooded Somalis but imma get ajar down the road :drakewtf:

I'll take blm over rape and qabilism any day :yacadiim:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw ancient Egypt is still wanked even though one of the more recent western African civilizations literally controlled the global market of one of the rarest metals and had a military might of multiple countries crossing several ethnic background

But nah

Pyramids and shiiet

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Tfw ancient Egypt is still wanked even though one of the more recent western African civilizations literally controlled the global market of one of the rarest metals and had a military might of multiple countries crossing several ethnic background

But nah

Pyramids and shiiet
Note your use of the word "more recent" here.
One of the main reasons these claim to be kangz is because Ancient Egypt was only one of six civilisations in the world to develop independently, and the only one in Africa to do so. Being a kang means that AAs would be able to lay claim to having civilisation while Europeans were shitting in holes and didn't even have any writing system.
West/Central/South Africa developed complex civilisations and empires later than in Europe/Asia because they were isolated. 99% of civilisations steal ideas from other civilisations. When you've got the Sahara desert blocking you from the rest of the world, you aren't going to be able to steal many ideas. Their civilisations are still impressive though - they developed metalworking, agriculture and loads of other things on their own, without stealing it from the Middle East or East Asia.

1446140490687.jpg

Why is it structured like one of those instagram memes :susp:
:drakelaugh:lol these niggas :mjlol:. Even if it were all true and they were ancient Egyptians and kangz, how did they go from that what they are today?
I can't see how anyone can't dislodge cadaans today and marginalize them.

Nah they confused. Just in a more fucked up way. Kulaha lemme discriminate against every group around me including full blooded Somalis but imma get ajar down the road :drakewtf:

I'll take blm over rape and qabilism any day :yacadiim:
To think of it, we got so much issues. The amount of work it'd take to fix them is massive which explains why we ain't even trying.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Note your use of the word "more recent" here.
One of the main reasons these claim to be kangz is because Ancient Egypt was only one of six civilisations in the world to develop independently, and the only one in Africa to do so. Being a kang means that AAs would be able to lay claim to having civilisation while Europeans were shitting in holes and didn't even have any writing system.
West/Central/South Africa developed complex civilisations and empires later than in Europe/Asia because they were isolated. 99% of civilisations steal ideas from other civilisations. When you've got the Sahara desert blocking you from the rest of the world, you aren't going to be able to steal many ideas. Their civilisations are still impressive though - they developed metalworking, agriculture and loads of other things on their own, without stealing it from the Middle East or East Asia.

I'm not so sure about independent tbh. It is right along the cradle and had the mechanisms in place for a fundamentally distinct civilization. And it ran alongside the neighboring budding civilizations like Nubia. At best it amalgamated the best of what was around and innovated concepts of engineering. Which is a magnificent feat no doubt, but in a globalized world there are plenty of working and stables African groups that accomplished a great deal that get virtually no appreciation.

And the Saharan desert isn't the genetic barrier we once thought it was. Generally there was intermingling between the north and the central.

There were civilizations that ran pretty independently as far down as possible Zimbabwe. It's just it's mostly only east and southern Africans that had anything to do with those.

All in all West Africa saw incredibly prosperity and innovation during that period of Islamic institutionalization. I'd be more proud of that than some pyramids built thousands of years ago.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:drakelaugh:lol these niggas :mjlol:. Even if it were all true and they were ancient Egyptians and kangz, how did they go from that what they are today?
I can't see how anyone can't dislodge cadaans today and marginalize them.
>Be a kang in 3,500 B.C Memphis
>New Egyptian dynasty collapses
>Kang dynasty becomes the kang diaspora and spreads to West (AND ONLY WEST) Africa
>Mix in with the population seamlessly because we have the same culture and are all kangz deep down
>Fast forward to 1798 A.D
>Whitey is taking us to America as slaves
>Whatthefucknigger.jpg
>Fast forward to 2017 A.D
>The Kang Diaspora rediscovers its roots
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET

We wuz arabs
We wuz slaves
We wuz caucasians
We wuz first humanz
We wuz E1b1b
We wuz Greeks
We wuz Romans
We Waz bilad of Berbers
We Waz the darkest
We Waz dictatorz
We Waz secular
We Waz waaqists
We Waz drawing camels in caves
We Waz the silk road

Status
Not open for further replies.