We waz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
we wuz chained has a better ring to it. looks better on a twitter bio too
57zNe7KQ.png

The Fifth Negro Symphony

We WUZ Enslaved is so yesterday. The next is phase is WE WUZ Caucasian. We are the proto-
Caucasian(Homo Caucasicus). I present you with my research: this book says that we are dark Caucasian. :banderas:
Screenshot (165).png

caucasoid_skull_by_dizneykhan-d57ccow.jpg

download (6).jpg
BcSlYEVCYAA46ol.jpg
xafladiishirka57xy_zps85059e14.jpg
images (5).jpg
5121q.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We WUZ Enslaved is so yesterday. The next is phase is WE WUZ Caucasian. We are the proto-
Caucasian(Homo Caucasicus). I present you with my research: this book says that we are dark Caucasian. :banderas:
View attachment 11980

View attachment 11973

View attachment 11974 View attachment 11975 View attachment 11976 View attachment 11977 View attachment 11978
This "Caucasian" grouping is nonsense, but if you want to group ethnic groups together based on similar facial features and skull shape then it's no less invalid than a skin colour grouping. My point here is that it's only meaningless/ridiculous to us because facial features aren't what people put priority on when grouping humans into massive, arbitrary classes of White, Black, Blue, Red, etc. Imo it's just as much of a social construct as race

This "Caucasian" grouping is nonsense, but if you want to group ethnic groups together based on similar facial features and skull shape then it's no less invalid than a skin colour grouping. My point here is that it's only meaningless/ridiculous to us because facial features aren't what people put priority on when grouping humans into massive, arbitrary classes of White, Black, Blue, Red, etc. Imo it's just as much of a social construct as race
Yeah the term "Caucasian" is misleading cause it implies origins from the caucasus mountains.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The fucked up thing is all these memes were created by white supremacists on Storm front dot com and chimp out dot com. Lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The fucked up thing is all these memes were created by white supremacists on Storm front dot com and chimp out dot com. Lol.

and they're perpetuated back and forth by them

meanwhile they actually do believe they were caucasian :dead:

the only we wuzing that gets done is by white folk and they actually memed it themselves.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

the only we wuzing that gets done is by white folk and they actually memed it themselves.
Ages ago, as a teenager, I remember hearing about Stormfront so I decided to check it out. Somehow I stumbled up this really long post entitled "How far did the Aryans penetrate into Asia?" or something like that. It was literally "we wuz" nonsense taking to epic levels. They claimed that the ancient Aryans were white and therefore whites are responsible for most of Indian culture, history and religion. Also that whites were prominent in Ancient China and that Confucius was actually a white man.:dead::deadosama::deadpeter: Pretty sure they also claimed that Buddha might have been a white man as well.:drakekidding:That whites even made it as far as Thailand in ancient times.:mjlol:

WE WUZ CONFUCIUS

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ages ago, as a teenager, I remember hearing about Stormfront so I decided to check it out. Somehow I stumbled up this really long post entitled "How far did the Aryans penetrate into Asia?" or something like that. It was literally "we wuz" nonsense taking to epic levels. They claimed that the ancient Aryans were white and therefore whites are responsible for most of Indian culture, history and religion. Also that whites were prominent in Ancient China and that Confucius was actually a white man.:dead::deadosama::deadpeter: Pretty sure they also claimed that Buddha might have been a white man as well.:drakekidding:That whites even made it as far as Thailand in ancient times.:mjlol:

WE WUZ CONFUCIUS

there is no greater culture vulture on planet earth than the American white supremacist :drakelaugh:

these people will claim anything and everything but somehow reject all connections to the people that live in those regions and have the most affinity with those ancient people :kodaksmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

"WE WUZ JESUS"

If you go to stormfront they are claiming white people had a hand in every civilisation and is responsible for every invention ever made by man.

Stormfront are we wuzng non stop

:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t351070/

just read this garbage

the DNA study he is referencing is a study from 2000 that primarily looked at haplogroup migration patterns rather than a thorough autosomal testing on how closely these groups clustered with individuals of that area

these people will claim absolutely everything they can touch and somehow will opine black people for a meme they never started :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.