WE WUZ KANGZ:afrocentrist attacks mixed woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they not realise that the only history they had was slavery? They either have to ride on east Africa's history or flat out lie about it
She was just a miskiin qt trying to have a conversation. When will me admit that the negro is a savage animal

M

Maryam

You are still black African whether you like it or not. In the eyes of others you are no different than a Ghanaian or a Nigerian. Somalis are black Africans. I can pass for an Arab, but I still tick black African on forms.

rabshole

Aragaani
Brown by skin colour only
You got issues
tmp_26860-8b22046916141.gif

I respect somali racists like @Bahal who literary likes no one and hates everyone which is the way its supposed to be for us.
But you on the other hand only hate bantus and their offspring :westbrookwtf::camby:
Sticl to the rules or hana sheegan!!

rabshole

Aragaani
I made a thread against Arabs
You got mad at me for it
I also commented on Zulus so...

:drakewtf:
Dont mix things up.
I dont got a problem with racism but got issues with your way of racism.
It feels foreign to me i cannot relate to it.
When you are hating on madows you do it like cadaans and when you hate on carabs you only do it because you are a kaafir to subtly have a go at islam. :manny::ivers:

Dont mix things up.
I dont got a problem with racism but got issues with your way of racism.
It feels foreign to me i cannot relate to it.
When you are hating on madows you do it like cadaans and when you hate on carabs you only do it because you are a kaafir to subtly have a go at islam. :manny::ivers:
I also went at Jews
If you don't like my style, get used to it

OP what kind of hate infested corner of the internet did you come from? :dead:

I can't accept this level of coonery.:deadmanny: Are you even Somali??

N

NaomiHoney

This is why I hate black people like them They hate the word being used against them. But call each other .

f*ck them.

Odeg

Gedo
This is why I hate black people like them They hate the word being used against them. But call each other .

f*ck them.
Allways found it strange that they use that word and even make profit from it in music but its nono for someone else to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts