WE WUZ KANGZ:afrocentrist attacks mixed woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Allways found it strange that they use that word and even make profit from it in music but its nono for someone else to use it.

It's like gay people and use of "queer". It started out as an insult but they somehow turned it to a normal word that they use to describe themselves

Odeg

Gedo
It's like gay people and use of "queer". It started out as an insult but they somehow turned it to a normal word that they use to describe themselves
I know bro but if the word is insulting to many then its better to not use that word so it can "die off". Not limiting others from using words you yourself are using.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Allways found it strange that they use that word and even make profit from it in music but its nono for someone else to use it.

it's the funniest paradigm but it doesn't affect me one bit :sheed:

it's cool being a secluded and isolated group that beyond jokes seems to get along with most other groups in the diaspora (sept gay people I guess).

Poor white folk.

Odeg

Gedo
it's the funniest paradigm but it doesn't affect me one bit :sheed:

it's cool being a secluded and isolated group that beyond jokes seems to get along with most other groups in the diaspora (sept gay people I guess).

Poor white folk.
It dont affect me either but I can understand confused cadaan folks scratching their heads on this. :siilaanyolaugh::ileycry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>trick cadaan people into believing "skinny" was a derogatory term from colonialism
>start saying it among ourselves
>they sit there confused

I'm a genius :dwill:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw hooyo calls you madoobe so many times that you develop a rare case of cadaanaanahaynitis

You are still black African whether you like it or not. In the eyes of others you are no different than a Ghanaian or a Nigerian. Somalis are black Africans. I can pass for an Arab, but I still tick black African on forms.
Wallahi I'm tired of ya fake ass niggas going day in and day out about how you're black or Somali and hate Arabs but always include some corny ass shit like "i could pass for Arab" or " Arabs think I'm an Arab when they meet me and speak to me in Arabic" or some shit like that.
"f*ck Arab bootyclappers to them you're nothing more than a , but not me doe lol I'm an Arab to them " ass niggas :farole:

Last edited:
M

Maryam

Wallahi I'm tired of ya fake ass niggas going day in and day out about how you're black or Somali and hate Arabs but always include some corny ass shit like "i could pass for Arab" or " Arabs think I'm an Arab when they meet me and speak to me in Arabic" or some shit like that.
"f*ck Arab bootyclappers to them you're nothing more than a , but not me doe lol I'm an Arab to them " ass niggas :farole:
What?! how the f*ck am I bootyclapping for Arabs. I think you just want to start a fight little boy why don't you stfu or I'll sit on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts