WEDDING/HUSBAND GOALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tying of her shoe lace is symbolic it may mean he is willing to tighten and bring his and her life together just like he is bringing two shoe laces together. The 2 shoe lace are symbolic of each person. The shoe lace are tightened together in a form of a bow this may again be symbolic of how their love is intertwined like the shoe laces.

46b.gif

Congratulations to them Allahumma barik.

For wedding pics I like the kiss on the forhead more than shoe tying.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Btw do somali women still ask for 10K?

Revert sisters ask for 500 or less

So let me get this:
I pay 10k for Xalimo, then she divorces me after maybe 1-5 years. Then she marries a Tyrone who goes now by the name AbdulKarim for 1/3 of timir/date as mehr, and the wedding is just in their room with maybe 15 selected friends/fam or lesser. Food money for 15 is not more than 50/100.
So the total cost is 1/3 of Timir+ 100(or 50 for food money).
And she stays loyal to him.

Btw do somali women still ask for 10K?

Revert sisters ask for 500 or less

So let me get this:
I pay 10k for Xalimo, then she divorces me after maybe 1-5 years. Then she marries a Tyrone who goes now by the name AbdulKarim for 1/3 of timir/date as mehr, and the wedding is just in their room with maybe 15 selected friends/fam or lesser. Food money for 15 is not more than 50/100.
So the total cost is 1/3 of Timir+ 100(or 50 for food money).
And she stays loyal to him.

Why are you so negative spreading rumors? I know 2 girls married to reverts one of them asked for 13k another one asked for 5k and I attended the wedding. You do know those very practising wadads it doesn't matter if it's two somalis two arabs or revert to revert they choose not to have lavish weddings because the sunnah says the less money that is spent on the nikah the more barakah. It has nothing to do with cheap but more about deen. They want to start their marriage with that barakah so they have a blessed marriage.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wish the couple a happy marriage

If I was getting married Id be carrying her to the car

My non somali mate spent 80k on a marriage. He was complaining to me about how wasteful and pointless it was. He wasted his own and his parents money.

:wow: good thing this behaviour hasn't quite caught on yet.

There is something wrong with you :bell:

Go see a sheikh :kodaksmiley:

Joke went right over your head who in their right mind would write down a whole paragraph trying to make sense out of tying a god damn shoes. You're naive and fall easily for fairy tale ... ya'll have a rude awakening

giphy.gif

Joke went right over your head who in their right mind would write down a whole paragraph trying to make sense out of tying a god damn shoes. You're naive and fall easily for fairy tale ... ya'll have a rude awakening

giphy.gif
It was blatantly a joke idiot. You responded with a meaningless retarded gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.