Welcome criediple

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

I said most so why did you get triggered :mjpls:

Well, statistically the term "most" would suggest a population significance of 95% leaving a 5% marginal error of non nutcases. if we look at the 5% of London population this could be categorically classified as non crazy people. Which is in fact rare to find. Thus, if most are crazy. You're saying we all crazy...

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Well, statistically the term "most" would suggest a population significance of 95% leaving a 5% marginal error of non nutcases. if we look at the 5% of London population this could be categorically classified as non crazy people. Which is in fact rare to find. Thus, if most are crazy. You're saying we all crazy...

:dead::dead:

what did i ever do you to?

please forgive me for whatever i have done my assholish days are over:damn:

im a sweeterman now:banderas:
:susp:

your BLATANT disrespect towards me when i banned you from my mentions, and THEN, you go and do the UNTHINKABLE and self drag yourself and all somalis to these AA mofos? ah hell nah. you and fah are on my hit list. fah is trash but i expected that from someone who prefers somnet :susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:susp:

your BLATANT disrespect towards me when i banned you from my mentions, and THEN, you go and do the UNTHINKABLE and self drag yourself and all somalis to these AA mofos? ah hell nah. you and fah are on my hit list. fah is trash but i expected that from someone who prefers somnet :susp:
dont put me in the same group as fah thats very rude:susp:

i defended us on that site only bad comment i made was that reiko one:comeon:

one day you will evetually like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending