Welcome eternallightx

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
so where are you from?
Well u currently reside in the UK the home of bad weather and druggery with its awfully moody citizens that never smile at you they seem to just push u aside or run off In a scuttle to there miserable jobs in a miserable city

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well u currently reside in the UK the home of bad weather and druggery with its awfully moody citizens that never smile at you they seem to just push u aside or run off In a scuttle to there miserable jobs in a miserable city
Is uk really that depressing :eminemdamn: And I was thinking of visiting My uncle in London

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
LOL Somali men don't know the language of nice.. You have to show them violence, trust me they love being abuse.
Welcome to Somali spot.

Oh no I don't think I'm very capable of festering hate as I share love and compassion more than insinuating signs of aggression I hope my personality does not change as a result of this forum lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
do you want me to save you?:damedamn:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Oh no I don't think I'm very capable of festering hate as I share love and compassion more than insinuating signs of aggression I hope my personality does not change as a result of this forum lol
Listen do you know what a joke is? Where did i say that I foster any hate towards my fellow Somali males?

Status
Not open for further replies.