Were your Parents refugees in Kenya back in 1991 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Nope parents were in Jigjiga/Hawd, then to Addis for 6 months and then they came to the UK.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Nope parents were in Jigjiga/Hawd, then to Addis for 6 months and then they came to the UK.

I was going to ask you, what is the relationship between the Geri in Hawd and those in Faafan? Are there differences culturally? Do some from hawd move to Jigjiga or vice versa?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I was going to ask you, what is the relationship between the Geri in Hawd and those in Faafan? Are there differences culturally? Do some from hawd move to Jigjiga or vice versa?

The Geri in hawd are all Sheikh Aba Yonis. They pick no sides in the OG vs HY vs Dhulbahnte fights that's why you never hear much from them. The difference between them and us, they are pure geeljires while most of us are farmers.
I don't really know if they move from hawd to Jigjiga, but we sure as hell don't want to move to those barren lands in the east lol.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Geri in hawd are all Sheikh Aba Yonis. They pick no sides in the OG vs HY vs Dhulbahnte fights that's why you never hear much from them. The difference between them and us, they are pure geeljires while most of us are farmers.
I don't really know if they move from hawd to Jigjiga, but we sure as hell don't want to move to those barren lands in the east lol.

Lol!! That last bit hurt a little ninyahow :ftw9nwa:

I think there are Geri in NFD. They had a candidate in Wajir I think in 2013.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Guess who took over those mansions yall left behind in Casa Populare :drakelaugh:

Guess who levelled that shit to the ground :drakegrin:

Took out the jiingado too :drakekidding:

So what you're saying is.....you're Somalia's African Americans?

Why wouldn't you, I don't know, live in the mansions and become the new Faqash?

:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
For all my distaste for the SNM, I could've stomached their rule. Had they been the group to take Xamar, I'm quite certain we would not be in this deplorable state as a people.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So what you're saying is.....you're Somalia's African Americans?

Why wouldn't you, I don't know, live in the mansions and become the new Faqash?

We shat in Siyaads bunker in Buurdhuubo too :hemad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When you speak, all I hear is "O block nikka we run dese streets f*ck da opps got dat reup money gang nikka squuuuuuuuuaaaaaad!!!!"

Same mentality.

Poor af, killing each other on the daily, proud of degenerate lifestyle, moving backwards while the rest of the world moves forward.

Demetrious LeMackenzie

Caku Somali

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.