• Total voters

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Russian Night GIF

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
I've lived in numerous countries.
The dollar is strong here so I can fund my lifestyle. Plus there's no Quran saar here so I want to help fellow Muslims.
Working for a Muslim organization you get paid plus sadaqah.
I've lived in somalia, Canada, Tanzania border. Now Kenya.

onEdge

I've lived in numerous countries.
The dollar is strong here so I can fund my lifestyle. Plus there's no Quran saar here so I want to help fellow Muslims.
Working for a Muslim organization you get paid plus sadaqah.
I've lived in somalia, Canada, Tanzania border. Now Kenya.
I will leave the travelling to my children InshaAllah. I am flying them out to meet their aunt in bula xawo soon. Then kaxda later.

onEdge

I will leave the travelling to my children InshaAllah. I am flying them out to meet their aunt in bula xawo soon. Then kaxda later.
Just waiting for this protests to end. I don't want to be shot in the fucking head by kenyati police.

@Pastoralist HUH YOU ARE CANADIAN :mindblown: what do you think of @caanoshaah ‘s rants
How much more proof do I need to give to show I’m not just being schizo and these fobs really are fcking up this whole country…? Like y’all think I just complaining for fun? Everytime I go outside the FOBS are all I see, they’re scamming like crazy (LMIA scams… look it up) etc etc imma make a post soon on the severity of the situation in Canada since y’all not getting it :wow: I’m so glad king vouched for me thank you @Pastoralist

see girl anyone who’s in Canada rn will feel what I’m saying all my critics haven’t stepped foot in Canada so they talking shit :rejoice:ignorance is bliss tho I’m jealous actually

onEdge

How much more proof do I need to give to show I’m not just being schizo and these fobs really are fcking up this whole country…? Like y’all think I just complaining for fun? Everytime I go outside the FOBS are all I see, they’re scamming like crazy (LMIA scams… look it up) etc etc imma make a post soon on the severity of the situation in Canada since y’all not getting it :wow: I’m so glad king vouched for me thank you @Pastoralist

see girl anyone who’s in Canada rn will feel what I’m saying all my critics haven’t stepped foot in Canada so they talking shit :rejoice:ignorance is bliss tho I’m jealous actually
Come to Africa bro

Trending