What a complete idiots! Somali IS fighters in Mosul abandoned by their Arab compatriots as the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjlol:

Rather they detonate in Mosul than Mogadishu

Die in a Semitic shitshow brehs

:mjlol:

I had 2 cousins die there

Where you cousins born in the west? Were they radicalized? Did they just decide to up and leave to join IS? Did you or your family have any inclination that they wanted to join them?

Wallahi I'm so fascinated with these type ppl and their thought process when making decisions like this :ohhh:

I don't give a flying f*ck about them. I hope they get captured and executed. I feel bad for the Somali girls though, I hope they get help.

Why the hell would you feel bad for self-proclaimed Arab concubines? Did anyone take them there against their will? Dude, don't ever go a full cuck! f*ck them and their Arab masters!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Where you cousins born in the west? Were they radicalized? Did they just decide to up and leave to join IS? Did you or your family have any inclination that they wanted to join them?

Wallahi I'm so fascinated with these type ppl and their thought process when making decisions like this :ohhh:

Im just as shocked when I hear about people who live in the west that go to a war they have nothing to do with.

If I had to guess Its probably something like this keep in mind this is just fictional but it could be true who knows lol

Warsame is a 22 yr old engineering student from Columbus Ohio,he grew up in a comfortable, singel family apartment with his parents and 8 siblings his father works as a cab driver and his mother is a stay at home mom

His family doesnt go to the masjid every week but they go on important holidays and consider themselves as good muslims
Warsame has been told all his Life he must be a good muslim and that ´he must marry a good muslim girl from a good family

But Warsame has been on the internet since he was 15 watches o,listens to Hip-hop and RnB and reads alot of news about the arab World

When he looks at his father he is ashamed because his father has played by the rules worked hard and has Little to show for it
One day he starts talking online to a guy named Caali whose well versed in the koran he starts reading bits of the quran with a radical twist and tells him this is the fight all muslims have been waited for and Warsame whose knowledge of the koran is Little is very impressed

One day Caali suggest Warsame should come down to Syria and fight with them he tells Warsame That IF he joins ISIS he can start living the Life of his Dreams, he can shoot guns like the rappers do in their videos He can bang as many women he likes all of his Dreams can now come true Caali tells Warsame that he's special and important even with his normal average Life he's destined for greatness

When he arrives in Syria its not th shit Warsame expected it to be hes all the time beaten by his superiors on top of that he has nobody here Caali is dead and Warsame is sent to his first battle his crew gets killed by the female peshmerga fighters

Im just as shocked when I hear about people who live in the west that go to a war they have nothing to do with.

If I had to guess Its probably something like this keep in mind this is just fictional but it could be true who knows lol

Warsame is a 22 yr old engineering student from Columbus Ohio,he grew up in a comfortable, singel family apartment with his parents and 8 siblings his father works as a cab driver and his mother is a stay at home mom

His family doesnt go to the masjid every week but they go on important holidays and consider themselves as good muslims
Warsame has been told all his Life he must be a good muslim and that ´he must marry a good muslim girl from a good family

But Warsame has been on the internet since he was 15 watches o,listens to Hip-hop and RnB and reads alot of news about the arab World

When he looks at his father he is ashamed because his father has played by the rules worked hard and has Little to show for it
One day he starts talking online to a guy named Caali whose well versed in the koran he starts reading bits of the quran with a radical twist and tells him this is the fight all muslims have been waited for and Warsame whose knowledge of the koran is Little is very impressed

One day Caali suggest Warsame should come down to Syria and fight with them he tells Warsame That IF he joins ISIS he can start living the Life of his Dreams, he can shoot guns like the rappers do in their videos He can bang as many women he likes all of his Dreams can now come true Caali tells Warsame that he's special and important even with his normal average Life he's destined for greatness

When he arrives in Syria its not th shit Warsame expected it to be hes all the time beaten by his superiors on top of that he has nobody here Caali is dead and Warsame is sent to his first battle his crew gets killed by the female peshmerga fighters

Lol some of it raises some good points tho. Obviously there are a couple of sociopaths just in it for the killing but that's not true for everyone.
Many of these kids come from moderate families, it's not like they were overly religious in the first place. All these shady types leading youths astray with extremists mindset needs to be held accountable, I feel like we need to do more as a community to denounce these kind of hateful rhetoric.
We need a guide of sorts to spot this type of behaviour so it can be prevented or the very least so they can be report them to the government if all else fail :mjkkk:

Mercury

VIP
Lol some of it raises some good points tho. Obviously there are a couple of sociopaths just in it for the killing but that's not true for everyone.
Many of these kids come from moderate families, it's not like they were overly religious in the first place. All these shady types leading youths astray with extremists mindset needs to be held accountable, I feel like we need to do more as a community to denounce these kind of hateful rhetoric.
We need a guide of sorts to spot this type of behaviour so it can be prevented or the very least so they can be report them to the government if all else fail :mjkkk:

the thing is its hard to spot whose becoming an extremist and whose normal these Days lol you can have someone who goes everyday to the masjid and you can have Another who goes hooyo im going to the masjid but in reality he meets up with his friends planning to join ISIS

the thing is its hard to spot whose becoming an extremist and whose normal these Days lol you can have someone who goes everyday to the masjid and you can have Another who goes hooyo im going to the masjid but in reality he meets up with his friends planning to join ISIS

So true :hmm: It's truly baffling how they can go from habibi-mode to ISIS-mode real quick lol.

Why the hell would you feel bad for self-proclaimed Arab concubines? Did anyone take them there against their will? Dude, don't ever go a full cuck! f*ck them and their Arab masters!

I think the truth is somewhere in between. Some of them are young and basically got groomed. But on the other hand, even the groomed ones can and are deeply ideological and dangerous. At the end of the day when you're supporting a system which is actively taking sex slaves and oppressing people, I really don't care how you got there. Yeah, f*ck them.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

For me one thing makes me understand what has led to them to the path.

It is the fact that they led an easy life where they never went hungry and never seen war.

I assure you that now they regret and have regretted the min they set their foot in the war zone.

It one thing to theorize war from hoyo's living room but in practical situation it is hell on earth.

As a child I experienced war and even when I got to the west I was experiencing nightmares for the next 8 years. PTSD IS FOR REAL.

Mercury

VIP

It is the fact that they led an easy life where they never went hungry and never seen war.

I assure you that now they regret and have regretted the min they set their foot in the war zone.

It one thing to theorize war from hoyo's living room but in practical situation it is hell on earth.

As a child I experienced war and even when I got to the west I was experiencing nightmares for the next 8 years. PTSD IS FOR REAL.

Yeah they need to appreaciate the life they got in the west this is why its a good Idea to take your children back home for vacation when they see that they will appreaciate their stay in the west much more

I heard about it and I know PTSD is a pretty serious thing thats why You see soo many people from the US military that suffer from it some of em even almost killed their family members when they were waking them up

Which war did you experienced? 1991 mise 1977?

It was a complete shock wallahi
They were born in Manchester , the worst thing was I met them at eid just 2 months before they left I would have never thought anything was going on.
One of them was working for Amazon & the younger one was a university student.
The worst bit was after they were gone missing for 3 month's the older one called my father & told him their whereabouts & that the younger one died in less than 2 weeks of him being there.
The mother was devastated she couldn't swallow her own saliva wallahi & she lost so much weight.

Did you experience the civil war?

It was a complete shock wallahi
They were born in Manchester , the worst thing was I met them at eid just 2 months before they left I would have never thought anything was going on.
One of them was working for Amazon & the younger one was a university student.
The worst bit was after they were gone missing for 3 month's the older one called my father & told him their whereabouts & that the younger one died in less than 2 weeks of him being there.
The mother was devastated she couldn't swallow her own saliva wallahi & she lost so much weight.

I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been so devastating for their parents... I hope they are able to find some closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending