What am i seeing

Somalis in toronto are getting liberal take it from a canadian nigga.

There’s something about canada that strips you from your identity. This is apparent with other muslim ethnic groups as well tbh

@Yami can vouch

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
London is divided between Somaliland and Somalia
Nah I know bare landers I didn't even realise were at first. I use to know this group of xalimos some were isaaq, some Dhulbahante one xawadle. Qabil wasn't an issue

Is there some safe place in Toronto to link with potential spouses? If not I'm not stepping a foot there.
Sxb, please reply back....... This is an opportunity you don't see often. Check the chat we had and you'll see my replies there. I'm pretty sure you didn't see it for that reason alone. Allahu Alam.

Last edited:
Why do non hijabi dolled up Somali women trigger ajnabis so much? I understand why Somali incels would be mad, but the comments from ajnabis are wild...so salty

Last edited:
Why do non hijabi dolled up Somali women trigger ajnabis so much? I understand why Somali incels would be mad, but the comments from ajnabis are wild...so salty
I’ve actually noticed British Afghani dudes angry at Somali women in Twitter. Saying that Somali men are dayooths for not supervising random strangers based on ethnicity

Trending