What are Ethnicities outside of Somalis that you would date/marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohhh:
Wow you're trilingual that's crazy and I can't even claim bilingual.
:mjcry:

Everyone in continental Europe is at least bilingual and every immigrant is at least trilingual :kanyeshrug: Not impressive I also happen to speak functional German and learning Arabic to beef it up :mjpls:

Danish is however difficult to learn. I would never understand it if I wasn't raised here:holeup:

Byde, bide, bøde, bade sound a like :jcoleno: Hoyoinka are struggling with it to get that sweet welfare :mybusiness: or work :win:

They just passed new welfare rules restricting it if you don't search for a job and lawd have mercy the Hoyoinka are working overtime even :whew:

It just a shame they also work the phamarcy where I get my birth-control pills for hormone treatment:wow:

They look at me like a devil-workshipping and they aren't wrong :win:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
As a Somali from Djibouti I'd marry a Somali from Somalia, Somali from Somaliland, Somali from the Uk, Other EU Somali and Somali from the Americas.

They have to be black. Man I have this obession with girls from Africa. Its the dark chocolate skin, and busts. I'm not really interested in white and asians. In general that is. There are some pretty hot white and Asian women.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Du lyder som en fuld dansker og både dit sprog og talemåde er umuligt at forstå.

I har lidt under ikke at være en del af dette kongerige :sass2:

På tala om språk som är omöjliga att förstå :siilaanyolaugh:

Jag trivs bra här i Svea rike:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending