What are you doing to help out back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where ur (SJW) blinds you, our women are more empowered then ever before and are contributing to Somalia just as much as men, You need to remember Somalia is a conservative country, and even then the women have rights to own businesses, own properties, join the military/police, and run for office. Just like any other nation around the globe theres still someway to go and I'm not turning a blind eye on that. You always make it seem as our women are oppressed and they have no rights and that's BS, subxanallah feminism is truly a cancer :faysalwtf:

I wouldn't expect a cuqdad ridden monkey like yourself to understand. My best bet is to direct you towards Google for some cold hard statistic but I'm not sure your illiterate self would be able to parse through them

Yes our women are doing very well for themselves with the limited amount of resource they have but it still doesn't negate anything else i said

I did nothing but work in semiconductor industry in my entire working career. If you take a course in chip manufacturing and you have a question or two, let me know. I also work with people who wrote the book on the subject and teach graduate students.
Oh nice, and yeah for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts