What are you listening to at the moment?

A Dionysian cult with nymphs and mead; stuck at the trap-spot with coke wh0re$ and speed.

Sin is just too enticing aaaaaaaaaahaahahaaa

Listen to some uplifting music or better yet stop entirely.
People tend to associate a genre of music or a particular artist with a certain period in their lives. I've been listening to Frank Ocean since the Nostalgia Ultra days. When life was simpler and all I had to worry about was whether or not my ex would act like a cùnt on that particular day and cause drama or if I'd finish my graphic design/fine art assignments on time. Let me reminisce in peace waryahee. Here, listen to some more sad-boy music zoomer:mjcry:

People tend to associate a genre of music or a particular artist with a certain period in their lives. I've been listening to Frank Ocean since the Nostalgia Ultra days. When life was simpler and all I had to worry about was whether or not my ex would act like a cùnt on that particular day and cause drama or if I'd finish my graphic design/fine art assignments on time. Let me reminisce in peace waryahee. Here, listen to some more sad-boy music zoomer:mjcry:
The beat/delivery/vocal are 10/10, i don’t like the lyrics… I don’t want to act them out unconsciously in my life, the messages contained within are far from ideal and when carrying out another task in tandem they become somewhat embedded - the emotional responses the beat solicits is added layering and you consciously begin to defend whatever destructive habit(s) that has arisen from the music you listen to.

Last edited:

Trending