What are your ambitions/goals/dreams in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Bahals a fake nationalist.

I suggested it to them as a supplement to their hero worship of a long dead conqueror, that they may know something of whom they speak.

I don't support a so-called conquest across Somali lands, either.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I suggested it to them as a supplement to their hero worship of a long dead conqueror, that they may know something of whom they speak.

I don't support a so-called conquest across Somali lands.

5eb.jpg

Finding the true solution to the reconciliation between these two equations:

tumblr_ms7xutHYHv1qc38e9o1_1280.png

einstein-eq.jpeg

And using this new found knowledge in the development of a new superweapon of war that will be deployed across the Somali peninsula if the demands of my people are not met. Believe it or not, I am much closer than ever today in figuring it out. Lamagodleys, be afraid. Be very afraid. :reallymaury:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As if you aren't an ardent Somali nationalist with a tough love routine here

Come home Somali man

:denzelnigga:

As if you aren't an ardent Somali nationalist with a tough love routine here

Come home Somali man

:denzelnigga:

With the impending threat of the Somali peninsula being turned into gamma rays, I see you now have no problem claiming beesha e3a as apart of the Somali race. :mjpls:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As long as you are autosomally Somali, you could be Beesha D-M174 tbh.

Im very pragmatic, I'd trade a hundred thousand geeljires for a Bantu physicist

:chrisfreshhah:

My dream is to be rich enough to create jobs for my people, travel the world, and find a righteous wife that will support me in my journey.

Lol you're Somali. You even claimed to be darood before. Stop trolling. Your either from a big clan or you're a Midgaag. In both cases you're Somali

You are mistaken. That was a shtick. Do you forget the countless posts I have made attacking Somalis in this forum? No one would attack their own people in such a way. :comeon:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You are mistaken. That was a shtick. Do you forget the countless posts I have made attacking Somalis in this forum? No one would attack their own people in such a way. :comeon:

Prove your Bantu then?

You're a Somali. Madhiban. A Somali nevertheless. My peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.