what are your favorite words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:angryman::angryman:

how can you like boom and not bang :uCkf6mf:.... loool I actually like cushitic... I like the sound of cushion too... I dunno :zhqjlmx:....oh my I forgot two of my fav words

entropy and quiescent :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:..

You're a hippie walaale, you belong in the 60s

'Tremendous' is Trump's favorite word. Guy uses it every other sentence. siilaanyolaugh
I gotta tell you folks, I gotta say, and I see some great people in this forum, terrific people, I gotta say, you guys have the best Somali forum. There are great Somali forums out there, but we have the best forum here, fantastic forum here. Tremendous forum.

People call me up and ask me, they say, they go, Mr. Trump, what's the best Somali forum? Believe me folks I get asked all the time, ask anyone. And I tell them, this is the best forum. Somalispot. It's great, love it. We're going to make this forum incredible.

I polled 25% with the Somalispot user base ; someone said if you get 25% of the Somalispot vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected president, we are going to destroy somnet. We have to destroy somnet, or we won't have a active forum any more. We're going steal all their users and make this forum great with new updated servers that can handle the new traffic, and somnet will pay for it.

Hafez

VIP
The word I hate the most = cadcad. When someone uses it in my presence I'm just like :vqbuyv0:makes me feel like hitting their throat.

I don't know about favorite word though.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waan kaa aqbalay adeer..jid fiican baad kusocotaa :dabcasar:
Adeer inantada hada soo kacdey igu dar noh. Waan asturi :ahhhh:obamadatazz Gotta tame it before she gets wild and she gets taken away by Abu Tufaax Wal Walmart Mixtape ka iibshe.:damedamn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Tomorrow
  • Parallelogram
  • Knäckebröd (means crispbread in Swedish)
  • Ananas
  • Genesis
  • Pleb
  • Zephyr

dhagax

no comments
Adeer inantada hada soo kacdey igu dar noh. Waan asturi :ahhhh:obamadatazz Gotta tame it before she gets wild and she gets taken away by Abu Tufaax Wal Walmart Mixtape ka iibshe.:damedamn:

Adeer bareega qabo :lebronwait:.jidkii fiicnaa baad kaleexanee saaye.

@Lily kawaran, hadii aan 2 iskudhufto waxaan umalaynayaa inaan kuu jilcinkaro :ufdup:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Hilib dhagax kugaraac, arag markaas :rudywhatever:
huuno anigu ayeeyo bilaa ilko ayaan ahay.... iska daa hilib dhagax lagu garaaco.... I can't even eat touch baasto iyo bariis....

the only food im acquainted with waa porridge

dhagax

no comments
the only food im acquainted with waa porridge
Qofka loo baahanyahay baa tahay.
2j5riuOPqculi.gif

waqtiga hada lagujiro wax naxariis ah maleh. ragii baa is qoryeenayaba :williamswtf:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Qofka loo baahanyahay baa tahay.
2j5riuOPqculi.gif

waqtiga hada lagujiro wax naxariis ah maleh. ragii baa is qoryeenayaba :williamswtf:

haa heey... waa xiligi xajka soon... marka waa inaan dhagaxtuuro bilaa naxariis... nacalaa shedaan ku taale

Status
Not open for further replies.