What are your favourite quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

>,,<
This is my favourite quote

I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books I'll never be tested on. I want to paint because I want to, not because I've got something to prove. I want to listen to my body, fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be, boundless and infinite.

"We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools"
Martin Luther King Jr

I love this quote because it so perfectly applies to us Somalis

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"I'm not here to be admired, I am a man full of contradiction. I am very disliked. You will dislike me too soon"

- UncleMenace (2016)

lush

>,,<
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

:pachah1::pachah1:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there - Rumi

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

“To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not—that one endures.”

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

This could not be more relevant!

lush

>,,<
Ayyy don't go emo. Want tissues?

No tissues. Your shoulder

68e504c4-6573-42dc-8bec-6000cb687ec3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.