What are your main motivations in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
My motivation in life is build upon and to gain wisdom develop and transform whilst broadening my horsion. I'm minimalist at heart and free spirited. I'm content with my present life my past and my future as I have deep rooted trust in Allah's divine wisdome as he unfolds my life path.

lush

>,,<
My motivation in life is build upon and to gain wisdom develop and transform whilst broadening my horsion. I'm minimalist at heart and free spirited. I'm content with my present life my past and my future as I have deep rooted trust in Allah's divine wisdome as he unfolds my life path.
Liking this comment wasn't enough

I abs :it0tdo8: it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
To breed & release new life into these qumayos, ina kuli ka dhex baxo like al saud create a country and name it after myself.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
ICU is that you? ICU, ICU WHERE ART THOU MY intensive care unit kkk

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
What motivates me in life is the fear that I'll look back on life when I reach my advanced years and feel regret.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
My motivation is to live before I die. I want to be lying at my death bed at the age of 98 and look back at my life and know that I was awesome. I want my last words to be to my family, "time for nature to take what it owns". "Goodbye es!"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My main motivation is my hooyo and ayeeyo, it's because of them I work hard and try to make them proud. Everytime I feel like giving up, I hear a voice in my head that says don't be qasaaro, naa wax Isku Faal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My motivation is to live before I die. I want to be lying at my death bed at the age of 98 and look back at my life and know that I was awesome. I want my last words to be to my family, "time for nature to take what it owns". "Goodbye es!"
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim Ilene kan anigaba wuu iga daran yahay waa iblis wuxu yaho.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have a dream that I'll see Dutchess & ICU Embrace each other so tight till they can smell eachothers perfume kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cosmos kulaha asagoo geeljire ah oo aqriyey a few books written by gaaloda markas u isku moodey he knows the secret of the universe, bradar with all due respect it wasn't too long ago that you were shitting & dribbling uncontrollably markas hadu illahay ku roon yahay cagahada damiirka dhig ee humility is a virtue bey gaaloda ku maahmaahan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isn't lush a new member? Did I missing something? :patrice:
How can you possibly forget that avatar? It's given you sleepless nights on a few occasions kkk all jokes aside it's a member who's near & dear to you & no it ain't Dutchess.

Status
Not open for further replies.