What are your most controversial opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's called Somali Galbeed. it doesn't need Somalia and it's 100 states anyway :lolbron:

Somali politicians should be monitored 24/7. I don't care if it's unethical, we can't trust them lol

A

Amira-chan

Someone should put dirty bombs around AIDs Ababa (Maybe all Xabashi regions too) and then detonate them killing the SOBs with radiation in the process

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
this thread
jie5w76d

Someone should put dirty bombs around AIDs Ababa (Maybe all Xabashi regions too) and then detonate them killing the SOBs with radiation in the process
omo

I

InaFreja

Not very controversial more contrarian but more women should hold power and be in areas of influence in Somali Politics

All drugs should be legalised and taxed. The proceedings should be spent on starting new schools and education programs about the dangers of drug use

I've noticed @Amira-chan has an unhealthy obsession with murdering ethiopians and ethiopians in general. I suggest you don't hold on to these toxic feelings too much they are harmful

Beesha Madowweyne should be given the option: sterilization or deportation.

Germany and Europe at large should give you Lamagoodleys a similar option. Are you game?

Thing is, while most bantus would gladly self-deport in this practically non-existent hypothetical scenario, most Lamagoodleeys would gladly choose sterilization than return to living in the worst shithole known to the civilized world. :ftw9nwa:

I

InaFreja

I've noticed @Amira-chan has an unhealthy obsession with murdering ethiopians and ethiopians in general. I suggest you don't hold on to these toxic feelings too much they are harmful

I see nothing wrong with it :damedamn:

Habeshas are our sworn enemies and are partly to blame for the state Somalia finds itself in today

A

Amira-chan

Well Xabashis have an obsession with murdering Somalis as a hobby and causing more strife on our homeland so that's why I hate the fuckers and you should too

Chill Bruh, Eugenics? Not cool

He's a dirty kaffir with no morals that idolizes the Europeans and their ways. Just read his posts on Somnet and how he believes he is, in fact, mentally inferior to the white man. He hides this with his extreme bantu hatred that comes off as proud nationalism to the typical Lamagoodley idiots on this site. Pay this xoolo no attention, sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.