What are your most controversial opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not asking you to love them either. Just focus on building yourself up instead of trying to destroy others. Somalia would never find itself in the predicament its in today if it focused on its own affairs and amassed wealth/power

A

Amira-chan

Not asking you to love them either. Just focus on building yourself up instead of trying to destroy others. Somalia would never find itself in the predicament its in today if it focused on its own affairs and amassed wealth/power

Well we can't do that when Xabashis keep interfering with our politics and trying to influence control us all the time!

Well we can't do that when Xabashis keep interfering with our politics and trying to influence control us all the time!
That's only because we've allowed them the opportunity to do so by having the most unpatriotic, corrupt politicians known to man. Like I said, first lets work on our internal issues before we start nitpicking at our external problems

I know its easy to scapegoat. But what im saying here is we have to be the bigger man and take charge of our destiny

Edit: Or bigger woman, I don't discriminate

I know we just have to keep grinding and focusing on ourselves and when we are in a better position...
giphy.gif

:lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Our biggest obstacles are

Numero uno: our so called leaders
Dos: our evil neighbours
Tres: our idiotic population

My most controversial opinion is that Somalis hate each other. I really think we do. I hope I'm proven wrong before I die.

A

Atiya

Somalis should be exterminated from east Africa and only children under 5 should be kept alive so that we can have a new generation of Somalis that do not have the same mentality as the past Somalis.

I believe that there's something wrong with Somalis having the only failed state in the entire world. Somalis are cursed. Even Sierra Leone and Liberia is in a better shape than us and they gone through bigger tribulation.

S

Shamis

coolio

Say wallahi? That's really sad.

I think so. I'm really hoping we get our act together. Just recently a Somali cop killed a civilian. Twice in a few short week's the SNA fought each other over clan stuff, I thought the civil war was behind us until then. Then there was the time the SNA killed IDPs collecting rations. There's hatred in people and I don't get it.

The tiniest arguments will lead to qabiil battle a even in cyberspace. I think hatred is the correct term.

I

InaFreja

Somali men should lose their egos and stick to having one wife and max two children. Creates better households and kids will get more attention and love

S

Shamis

I believe that there's something wrong with Somalis having the only failed state in the entire world. Somalis are cursed. Even Sierra Leone and Liberia is in a better shape than us and they gone through bigger tribulation.

I think South Sudan is also a failed state now. They took the baton around the time we were declared no longer a failed state

S

Shamis

Somalis should be exterminated from east Africa and only children under 5 should be kept alive so that we can have a new generation of Somalis that do not have the same mentality as the past Somalis.

Would you survive the cull? lol

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
to most people, a controversial opinion is like "The Beatles sucked" or "LeBron James is the GOAT". why we gotta be so genocidal tho :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts