What can or can't the opposite sex address you as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some men call their girlfriend or wife "mama" in bed

Imagine calling your wife "hooyo" while you having sex, la xawla

:damn::mjlol::susp::susp::susp::holeup::hova::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Nope. Aboowe has a sexy ring to it when used by a southern female, but brother is different
(which basically means they are trying to friend zone you).
Interesting to note the difference. It's weird, I can never say aboowe to a Somali male in Toronto.it's weird no one really addresses each other like that and guys have explicitly told me they don't like it. But I definitely friend zoned guys by calling them my brother

Interesting to note the difference. It's weird, I can never say aboowe to a Somali male in Toronto.it's weird no one really addresses each other like that and guys have explicitly told me they don't like it. But I definitely friend zoned guys by calling them my brother

What happens if you say aboowe to them, do they drink henny?

Can
My name

Can't
Beautiful/ gorgeous and all those supposed compliments given by men because they think we will love being celebrated on looks we had no control over. Call me resilient, strong, intelligent like that Rupi Kaur poem.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Some men call their girlfriend or wife "mama" in bed

Imagine calling your wife "hooyo" while you having sex, la xawla

:damn::mjlol::susp::susp::susp::holeup::hova::jcoleno::jcoleno:
I want her to call me daddy but if she asks me to call her mama or any variation of that, fun time is over. I don't care how childish I'm being. :damedamn:
On the other hand, a girl calling you Aabo in bed is just......:banderas:
I'd tell her meesha ka kac iyo orod afka iska soo dhaq, saqajanaad :camby:

Last edited:
I want her to call me daddy but if she asks me to call her mama or any variation of that, fun time is over. I don't care how childish I'm being. :damedamn:

I'd tell her meesha ka kac iyo orod afka iska soo dhag, saqajanaad :camby:
Can't and won't ever call a man daddy in bed. I don't have daddy issues.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

I'd tell her meesha ka kac iyo orod afka iska soo dhag, saqajanaad :camby:
Daddy is fine by Aabo isn't? They're the same thing, bro. I like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.