What cologne/perfumes do you wear?

To the cultured folk on here, what is your go to fragrance? I've entered this world and stripped away my plebian, parfum-less origins. I've decided to douse myself in Sauvage. If I'm not swarmed by women this week, I will be severely disappointed and getting a refund from Boots.

Perfumes aren’t that much of a game changer, just being in tip top shape and regular self grooming is the way. Obviously perfumes are important, but most days I just use Lynx. As for perfumes I use this Givenchy “gentlemen” I bought a month or so ago. Very minty

Perfumes aren’t that much of a game changer, just being in tip top shape and regular self grooming is the way. Obviously perfumes are important, but most days I just use Lynx. As for perfumes I use this Givenchy “gentlemen” I bought a month or so ago. Very minty
Perfume is from the Sunnah of the prophet PBUH. It's part of being clean and adds to your character and likeability

the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Among the pleasures of your world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my delight is in prayer.” Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (3939); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh an-Nasaa’i.

Arkan

RM7
VIP
Bro thinks he's Jeremy Fragrance

Dousing yourself in perfume would get you more complaints than compliments. It's even worse in enclosed spaces. It's good to get into using them but don't expect any magic.

I suggest The One by Dolce and Gabbana.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I think mistake people make is cooking with clothes exposed and getting suqo smell. If you avoid that and use good detergent also has smiliar effect

Arkan

RM7
VIP
Lol they go hard when cooking goes through building when I shared apartment building with them
I was gonna say. They can't all be cooks. The steam of the spices travels through the entire apartment/home and latch on to fabrics.

I don't understand how you lived with them. The amount of Spices they use is overkill. I can't stand it when they open their lunches at work and use the microwaves. It doesn't leave the air for a while and fills the entire place.

Trending