what countries would yall consider living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her bootyclap to her heart's content. This is how they will welcome her and her kind.

I'm not an Arab sympathiser. Why are you changing the subject? Is this how you derail?

Answer the question. You are a madow. Look in the mirror boowe.
What would you do under those circumstances?
Those who support Trump hate to see your likes walking the streets, you do know that right?

I am not an immigrant. They are very tolerant people.

I have received more clan based discrimination from Somalis than I have racism from whites (which is a big fat zero).

You sure look like an immigrant if your Somali. You will always have that stigma attached to you.

You do realise that white benovelence is only around in good times. Wait until the economy goes bad and people become hungry and see how tolerant they will be. Your black ass will be fried in an oven boowe

Apollo

VIP
Look in the mirror futo madoobe.
Nin madow baad tahay.

Take a long hard look in the mirror and realise what you are.

Where will you go if a new law meant that every African will have their passports revoked in the future?

Muh ummah screeching, your religion is fake news and Arabs enslaved more Africans than Europeans ever did.

Seriously what's the difference between the likes of
@Amun and @AbdiJew and the Arab bootyclappers?

These bootyclap for the Cadaan West while others bootyclap for Arabs. It's the same disease that is manifesting in different directions. Same level of self hate.

You sure look like an immigrant if your Somali. You will always have that stigma attached to you.

You do realise that white benovelence is only around in good times. Wait until the economy goes bad and people become hungry and see how tolerant they will be. Your black ass will be fried in an oven boowe

These "what ifs" are your people's last resort in order to try to switch me to your side. It will never work so don't bother. The West has given me way too much to hate them like you do. I will die for Canada if I have to, including if it's against Somalia.

You're an ungrateful person. Show some respect to the country that took you in and gave you a second chance at life.

Apollo

VIP
Seriously what's the difference between the likes of
@Amun and @AbdiJew and the Arab bootyclappers?

These bootyclap for the Cadaan West while others bootyclap for Arabs. It's the same disease that is manifesting in different directions. Same level of self hate.

We are actually Westerners, unlike Arab booty clapping Somalis who have no connection to Arab countries.

Muh ummah screeching, your religion is fake news and Arabs enslaved more Africans than Europeans ever did.

Why are you still accusing me of being an Arab bootyclapper when I clearly mentioned I have nothing to do with Arabs?

Stop deflecting and answer. Your so weak.

What's the difference between you and Arab bootyclappers? You worship cadaans and they worship Arabs. What's the difference?

These "what ifs" are your people's last resort in order to try to switch me to your side. It will never work so don't bother. The West has given me way too much to hate them like you do. I will die for Canada if I have to, including if it's against Somalia.

You're an ungrateful person. Show some respect to the country that took you in and gave you a second chance at life.

Quote me once where I said that I hate the West. Did I say that? I am just questioning your undying love and loyalty to those who consider you to be a third class citizen. Like I said, the benovelence is only here in the easy times. It was less than a century when people were placed in concentration camps in Germany and internment camps in the US. When emergency comes, none of what you say will matter. You will just be that blackie madow man along with the rest of the trash. Remember that. I know reality hurts boowe

We are actually Westerners, unlike Arab booty clapping Somalis who have no connection to Arab countries.

This isn't about Arabs. Stop deflecting.
You do realise that your from a stigmatised immigrant background who is probably first generation. You will always be seen as third rate. It doesn't matter what you think you are. At the end of the day when times get tough, you will be with the rest of the undesirables in the society and those madows you wish you weren't from

Apollo

VIP
This isn't about Arabs. Stop deflecting.
You do realise that your from a stigmatised immigrant background who is probably first generation. You will always be seen as third rate. It doesn't matter what you think you are. At the end of the day when times get tough, you will be with the rest of the undesirables in the society and those madows you wish you weren't from

I'm for open borders, I just hate Arabians & Bantus. I'm free to dislike them.

I'm for open borders, I just hate Arabs. I'm free to dislike them.

I'm not very fond of Arabs either. I'm Somali and black. But your no different to Arab lovers. Because you have the same defect. Whereas they manifest they're self hate to their desire to become Arabs, you do the same except for whites. So fix your heart boowe. Be confident in yourself. Nin madow oo immigrant first generation baad tahay. Accept it and be free

Apollo

VIP
I'm not very fond of Arabs either. I'm Somali and black. But your no different to Arab lovers. Because you have the same defect. Whereas they manifest they're self hate to their desire to become Arabs, you do the same except for whites. So fix your heart boowe. Be confident in yourself. Nin madow oo immigrant first generation baad tahay. Accept it and be free

You are totally lost if you identify as black, you suffer from a major identity crisis if you really see African Americans & Afro-Caribbeans as your fellow kin.

You are totally lost if you identify as black, you suffer from a major identity crisis if you really see African Americans & Afro-Caribbeans as your fellow kin.

I don't see them as kin in that sense. I know I'm a Horner. But I'm black in the West. That's for sure. So are you. Accept it

Your so delusional it's sad. Do you really think that all the Japanese people in US internment camps were combatants against the US? Concentration camps will.be filled with your likes. Your black ass will get fried before the rest because you will probably be caught in Trump country.

Why don't you just cut yourself a one way ticket back to Somalia? This will save yourself your time, stop appearing to be a hypocrite and also lessen the hate in your heart. Do yourself a favour.

Why don't you just cut yourself a one way ticket back to Somalia? This will save yourself your time, stop appearing to be a hypocrite and also lessen the hate in your heart. Do yourself a favour.

Do you consider yourself madow?
Tell me how you identify yourself?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Your so delusional it's sad. Do you really think that all the Japanese people in US internment camps were combatants against the US? Concentration camps will.be filled with your likes. Your black ass will get fried before the rest because you will probably be caught in Trump country.
Internment camps happend In the 1940s. When a majority of the people who were allowed to vote were white people. A time period where they didn't care about anyone else that wasn't white. Now we have one of the most diverse nations ever. Internment camps won't ever come back. We have way more anti racist people now compared to racist people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts