What desicions are you glad you made? (Small and big!)

(To clarify I’m talking about the decisions which has made you happy :) )
For me it was taking extra classes, changing how I study, initiating conversations which has led me to making some of the best friends ever, taking off my hijab, spending a lot of time perfecting my resume which led me to getting that summer job I wanted, reading a bunch of books n taking larger breaks for the internet 😙

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I’m acc tryna hit this cute crackhead in my cousins neighborhood up. But how tf am I supposed to start a conversation? He walks extremely fast wtf if there was an Olympic event for walking he would win gold and a world record for how fast he walks.

He is soooo damnn cute though :lawd::ahh: I don’t remember the last time a guy stunned me with looks like that. My cousin and her friend tell me he had a gf with no teeth, they haven’t seen her in months tho sooo they think they must’ve broke up. If his last girl had no f*cking teeth I gotta have a chance too :trumpsmirk: Give me yall advice, all I gotta do is walk around that mall and I’m guaranteed to see him, my cousin and I just saw him like 3x today on accident since this dude be walking laps on laps tweaking out:rejoice:

PLUS he’s defo not homeless yall trust me so don’t even try it 💯💯💯 druggie =/= homeless

I’m acc tryna hit this cute crackhead in my cousins neighborhood up. But how tf am I supposed to start a conversation? He walks extremely fast wtf if there was an Olympic event for walking he would win gold and a world record for how fast he walks.

He is soooo damnn cute though :lawd::ahh: I don’t remember the last time a guy stunned me with looks like that. My cousin and her friend tell me he had a gf with no teeth, they haven’t seen her in months tho sooo they think they must’ve broke up. If his last girl had no f*cking teeth I gotta have a chance too :trumpsmirk: Give me yall advice, all I gotta do is walk around that mall and I’m guaranteed to see him, my cousin and I just saw him like 3x today on accident since this dude be walking laps on laps tweaking out:rejoice:

PLUS he’s defo not homeless yall trust me so don’t even try it 💯💯💯 druggie =/= homeless
No way you turned my post into a copypasta:heh: Y’all it’s really not that serious tf, he’s a human not a jinn or an animal tf:kanyeshrug::ohno: what’s wrong if I find him cute or wanna talk to him?

Trending

Latest posts