What do think will cause ultimate human's destruction and end?

What do think will cause ultimate human's destruction and end?

• Religion

• Racism

• Tribalism

• Greed

• Women

• Technology

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Religion or Greed.

Greed is something that is inherent for our survival and, ultimately, could be viewed as something positive in that respect. I must 'have' in order to survive and procreate and therefore 'having' is a necessity. I need to have things in order to exist and move forward. So at it's core, greed is not a bad thing. I can be greedy and still exist alongside you.

Don't get me wrong; But I think we can still co-exist with your greed. And to be clear, I'm talking about our existence as a species on this planet. Not co-existing within close proximity.

But your religion does not allow an amicable, co-existing relationship. It's your way or the highway, as it were. Believe in my made-up "God" or you are on the other side.

I feel it will be a fusion of greed and religion. Greed is both natural and justified to an extent, but our civilization has beaten the word to a fine pulp and now we're on a dying rock because of it. The expansion of the human race was essentially the blink of an eye in comparison to the age of the Earth, and in that blink we have run our home through the wringer and it may never recover -- and certainly flourish in the wake of our extinction.

Religion, to me, just seems like an extension of that greed. To live a life under the pretense there is an afterlife, dedicate your time you have now for some golden ticket for an extremely unlikely assumption, all because this Earthly life isn't enough. Let alone going against your own nature by blowing yourself and others to smithereens, but surpassing all logic and the scruples in your brain to do so under your religion. It's batshit insane.

The hostility bred by these religious extremists (and some religious groups in general) is only becoming more and more apparent. We put so much of our identity in these small collectives, and become brainwashed by their ideologies then balk at the death tolls of past wars, started by religion or religious persecution.

Religion: When you believe in something against all common sense. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, we're just along for the ride. Pun intended.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You know why? Cuz the world is ending. So you have a point. Religion will cause the world's death.:gaasdrink:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Religion or Greed.

Greed is something that is inherent for our survival and, ultimately, could be viewed as something positive in that respect. I must 'have' in order to survive and procreate and therefore 'having' is a necessity. I need to have things in order to exist and move forward. So at it's core, greed is not a bad thing. I can be greedy and still exist alongside you.

Don't get me wrong; But I think we can still co-exist with your greed. And to be clear, I'm talking about our existence as a species on this planet. Not co-existing within close proximity.

But your religion does not allow an amicable, co-existing relationship. It's your way or the highway, as it were. Believe in my made-up "God" or you are on the other side.

I feel it will be a fusion of greed and religion. Greed is both natural and justified to an extent, but our civilization has beaten the word to a fine pulp and now we're on a dying rock because of it. The expansion of the human race was essentially the blink of an eye in comparison to the age of the Earth, and in that blink we have run our home through the wringer and it may never recover -- and certainly flourish in the wake of our extinction.

Religion, to me, just seems like an extension of that greed. To live a life under the pretense there is an afterlife, dedicate your time you have now for some golden ticket for an extremely unlikely assumption, all because this Earthly life isn't enough. Let alone going against your own nature by blowing yourself and others to smithereens, but surpassing all logic and the scruples in your brain to do so under your religion. It's batshit insane.

The hostility bred by these religious extremists (and some religious groups in general) is only becoming more and more apparent. We put so much of our identity in these small collectives, and become brainwashed by their ideologies then balk at the death tolls of past wars, started by religion or religious persecution.

Religion: When you believe in something against all common sense. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, we're just along for the ride. Pun intended.

You need to leave Oklahoma bro. Place is making you loco

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You need to leave Oklahoma bro. Place is making you loco

How does stating my view is the same as going crazy? I'm merely forming an opinion on the basis of modern day scientific explanations for the way things are, something they didn't possess then or to the extent we do today and somehow that's Loco to you?

So perhaps I should blindly subscribe to ideologies to appease those long gone otherwise risk disrespecting and mocking them. My parents forced their Islamic beliefs on me; were both racist,sexiests, Gaalophics and homophobic when they were young parents.

But they grew beyond that and began teaching us to think for ourselves and to accept others. I respect and love my parents massively, and am I'm forever in their debt for the things they provided me (the same could be said for all the generations before me, that resulted in me getting to experience life today), but I don't require some allegiance to their beliefs to represent that gratitude and love.

Thanks for pointing my insanity, that somehow has complete relevance to what I originally said and the topic being discussed.

I would say if the world has lower fertality than 2 with no backup plan it will cause human destructions the most and more countries will become more advanced in the future leading to more low birth rate.

And why i chose woman well in the west they well...... The feminist movement encourage woman to do anything and do it later like late 30s and since they have little time they can just produce 1 or 2 children mostly 1 and also since abortion has been introduce in the west the fertailty rate has drop massivly and ofcourse lgbtq with the whole same sex marriage ( this includes men aswell ) that results with 0 fertality.

Im not saying women should go back to be household women and become mens slavedoll but if we don't do anything that increasse fertality rate above 2
in the future or at least having control backups plan we might aswell teaching some animals about how to control the world before we going extinct.
:mjdontkno:

Also please don't qashin me at least give me meh instead.:ohno:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
How does stating my view is the same as going crazy? I'm merely forming an opinion on the basis of modern day scientific explanations for the way things are, something they didn't possess then or to the extent we do today and somehow that's Loco to you?

So perhaps I should blindly subscribe to ideologies to appease those long gone otherwise risk disrespecting and mocking them. My parents forced their Islamic beliefs on me; were both racist,sexiests, Gaalophics and homophobic when they were young parents.

But they grew beyond that and began teaching us to think for ourselves and to accept others. I respect and love my parents massively, and am I'm forever in their debt for the things they provided me (the same could be said for all the generations before me, that resulted in me getting to experience life today), but I don't require some allegiance to their beliefs to represent that gratitude and love.

Thanks for pointing my insanity, that somehow has complete relevance to what I originally said and the topic being discussed.

Chill bro. Believe, don't believe is your choice. Just wanted to liberate you from bum ass oklahoma. How did you even end up living in a white trash state as Oklahoma

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the day this site goes one day without a relationship related thread
the day the somali gov does its job well or a violent coup happens and we get a competant dictator

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
mass arial burgerking bombardment those burgers contain lacestive that makes people more femmy and shorter as well the day the crypto jews starting putting that shit in the air is the day humanity dies out

Technology fam we aalready have enough technology to destroy a continent fam put all nuclear bombs in South America and it would be destroyed now think how technology would be in 60 years

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
technology is the reason fake news spreads, it will make us go insane. It also teaches us to gate people we have never met or even seen.

Alluring

Sayonara
I would say if the world has lower fertality than 2 with no backup plan it will cause human destructions the most and more countries will become more advanced in the future leading to more low birth rate.

And why i chose woman well in the west they well...... The feminist movement encourage woman to do anything and do it later like late 30s and since they have little time they can just produce 1 or 2 children mostly 1 and also since abortion has been introduce in the west the fertailty rate has drop massivly and ofcourse lgbtq with the whole same sex marriage ( this includes men aswell ) that results with 0 fertality.

Im not saying women should go back to be household women and become mens slavedoll but if we don't do anything that increasse fertality rate above 2
in the future or at least having control backups plan we might aswell teaching some animals about how to control the world before we going extinct.
:mjdontkno:

Also please don't qashin me at least give me meh instead.:ohno:
I doubt that will be an issue, when the world ends, there will be 50 women for every 1 man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1605804693522.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is this gaal agenda I'm seeing on here lately?

Warya @Manafesto Are you an atheist?

No I am not, I am just non practicing Muslim who has doubts on Islam being the right religion to practice, until a proof comes along I will be in this state for now. :francis: