What do you find physically attractive in the opposite sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
post-47638-1224795000-1.jpg

Time to come back to reality people. :lolbron:
:dead:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
5'9" or 5'10
Big breasts
High IQ

But the woman who hit on me or are interested in me are 5'4 and slightly chubby and with a neef mentality. :mjsuitcry:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
When you're young all you think about is features but when you grow older you notice whats really important is what's on the inside

VixR

Veritas
Intelligent.
Kind.
Clean.
Hair, lots and lots of it. Preferably long.
Tall: I can't give up on heels.
Perfect ears.
Chin dimple.
Large hands w/ long figures that engulf my own.
Enjoys debate and discourse, but appreciates silence.
Stubbornish.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Chin dimples are the fucking worst.

Wish mine weren't so pronounced. They're like two eyes peering at ya soul from a distance :wow:

And we Somalis have long hands, but large as in like actual width? Nah. We kind of suffer in that department too :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
Chin dimples are the fucking worst.

Wish mine weren't so pronounced. They're like two eyes peering at ya soul from a distance :wow:

And we Somalis have long hands, but large as in like actual width? Nah. We kind of suffer in that department too :tocry:

No, they're not. They're super cute. This would make you the second Somali guy I "knew" to have a chin dimple, the first being my "ex".

Well, I have small hands. Large enough to cover me, that's it lol.

Intelligent.
Kind.
Clean.
Hair, lots and lots of it. Preferably long.
Tall: I can't give up on heels.
Perfect ears.
Chin dimple.
Large hands w/ long figures that engulf my own.
Enjoys debate and discourse, but appreciates silence.
Stubbornish.
Perfect ears? Long fingers? And what since when are intelligence and stubborness physical?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No, they're not. They're super cute. This would make you the second Somali guy I "knew" to have a chin dimple, the first being my "ex".

Well, I have small hands. Large enough to cover me, that's it lol.

real talk, the only reason i have a beard is to cover those black holes up :fantasia2:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just gonna throw it out here, are any girls possibly into #teamveins? When my heart is beating a lil too much they're bloodshot, on a hot day I be covered in red like a portion of chips (word to Giggs)

Status
Not open for further replies.