What do you guys do outside sspot?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I code. Whenever I'm struck figuring something out for more than 5 min, which is pretty much all the time, I'm here.

Wbu

@Bossanova Why....

@Shmurda @ReyRey @Ayubi @416 @Macalin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@sambuusi @Genesis @Marcus @firefox @Jimmer

Curious what you guys study

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just work on my assignments and study for my classes (working towards an IT major [web design])

people have gotten awfully bold too
some of my neighbors won't stop coming outside to cough when me and my family come out (i.e. taking out the garbage, playing in the front yard, etc.)

i just work on my assignments and study for my classes (working towards an IT major [web design])

people have gotten awfully bold too
some of my neighbors won't stop coming outside to cough when me and my family come out (i.e. taking out the garbage, playing in the front yard, etc.)
Sounds like people've got way too much time on their hands. :browtf:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Literally nothing but play games, do some kick ups or ball dribbling in my basement, sleep, and sspot. I pretty much dropped out of online school, I only show up for online assessments where I learn the topic in 30 mins and get a 100 on the test. Besides that I don't do the homework, worksheets, or even show up for the google meets. Life's been boring lately

Literally nothing but play games, do some kick ups or ball dribbling in my basement, sleep, and sspot. I pretty much dropped out of online school, I only show up for online assessments where I learn the topic in 30 mins and get a 100 on the test. Besides that I don't do the homework, worksheets, or even show up for the google meets. Life's been boring lately
You seem like a smart guy. I've been kinda doing the same more or less.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You seem like a smart guy. I've been kinda doing the same more or less.
Yeah, math is just my thing. I get it easily. As for french I'm bored of it, too much memorizing and technicalities. My french teacher called my parents because I haven't been doing work, and my mom was so pissed at me took my phone away. But after a couple days I got it back and still don't do any work.

Physics teacher couldn't care less about us, only updates us once every 3 weeks and tells us to self teach the material and gives us a test once every month

Trending