What do you guys do outside sspot?

Yeah, math is just my thing. I get it easily. As for french I'm bored of it, too much memorizing and technicalities. My french teacher called my parents because I haven't been doing work, and my mom was so pissed at me took my phone away. But after a couple days I got it back and still don't do any work.

Physics teacher couldn't care less about us, only updates us once every 3 weeks and tells us to self teach the material and gives us a test once every month
Yeah I haven't been looking at my Meets either. I only really have two classes to do though since Comp Sci is individually done and I'm already finished and um Math too and I just look up how to do questions. Chemistry's pretty easy and Social's a breeze as long as you work.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah I haven't been looking at my Meets either. I only really have two classes to do though since Comp Sci is individually done and I'm already finished and um Math too and I just look up how to do questions. Chemistry's pretty easy and Social's a breeze as long as you work.
What grade are you in? And I took computer science as well, one of the only fun courses I took. What language you learing?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
11 and Visual Basic. You're interested in STEM?
I'm not sure, I'm more interested in medicine but who knows. Still have time.

I'm also in grade 11 and learning visual basics too. But next year in grade 12 we're switching to a different language I heard. Python or C+

You live in the UK right?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Jeez thats a lot. I was a lazy dude in school but good job with the hardwork

I'm not sure, I'm more interested in medicine but who knows. Still have time.

I'm also in grade 11 and learning visual basics too. But next year in grade 12 we're switching to a different language I heard. Python or C+

You live in the UK right?

My brain hurts at the mention of python now :mad:

Nothing to make you feel dumb af than being unable to solve an algorithmic problem.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Jeez thats a lot. I was a lazy dude in school but good job with the hardwork

My brain hurts at the mention of python now :mad:

Nothing to make you feel dumb af than being unable to solve an algorithmic problem.
I heard python is one of the easier coding languages to get a hang of though :cosbyhmm:

At this point I'm just hoping the quarantine ends as soon as possible. Hopefully before July

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
I’m trying to learn French while everything is locked down. I keep getting sidetracked and looking up pictures of hot girls jogging and working out, but I’m interested in neither how they jog or what exercise routines they do. It’s Ramadan I can’t watch anything over the top

i'm a network engineer, i work with routers, switches and network infrastructure, anything which requires an ip to communicate is in my domain speciality.

Its cause of people like me why you have access to this site.

:trumpsmirk:

Trending