What do you think of Somali Hoyos who send their Mentally ill son to marry back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so bizarre that they send their son to get married back home. I really feel sorry for the girls I know about 3 families who've sent their sons to get married in Somalia

Well it depends on the illness. If they have ADHD and have some kind of medication, they should be able to function alright. Now if they have severe Autism, that would be a problem. The new wives become maids, instead of mates. I find it really weird on how a normal functioning woman would marry someone who might not function normally, unless it's for financial reasons.

Well it depends on the illness. If they have ADHD and have some kind of medication, they should be able to function alright. Now if they have severe Autism, that would be a problem. The new wives become maids, instead of mates. I find it really weird on how a normal functioning woman would marry someone who might not function normally, unless it's for financial reasons.
I'm talking about those who have severe Autism the wife would probably act as the carer for some financial gain still though I find it extremely sad

I'm talking about those who have severe Autism the wife would probably act as the carer for some financial gain still though I find it extremely sad
Yes, in that case I agree. The wife is probably doing it for financial reasons or being forced to do so. In the end of day - it's messed up.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Nothing wrong with it. If the women back home don't want to marry a mentally ill man they won't. And if they do for financial reasons then they do. No one forced anyone. :manny:

Nothing wrong with it. If the women back home don't want to marry a mentally ill man they won't. And if they do for financial reasons then they do. No one forced anyone. :manny:
How do you know any of them weren't forced? Are you saying that it isn't possible?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How do you know any of them weren't forced? Are you saying that it isn't possible?
How can someone force you to marry someone in this day and age even in Somalia? If they were forced then obviously it's wrong, but if they chose to do it then it was their decision.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I really hate how the diaspora exploits the poor souls who were unlucky enough to stay behind.

This type of shit is gonna cause huge problems if/when we get our shit together.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I really hate how the diaspora exploits the poor souls who were unlucky enough to stay behind.

This type of shit is gonna cause huge problems if/when we get our shit together.
it doesnt help that the ones back home think everyone in the west are rich and succesful

Apollo

VIP
Mental white guys do this with Filipinos and Ukrainians/Russians, lol. It's not just a Somali thing (exploiting foreign women).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
it doesnt help that the ones back home think everyone in the west are rich and succesful

:bell:

I can see a scenario where the diaspora become the overlords and the rest unite against them.

Maybe we could finally break the bonds of qabiil through class differences tho

:ooh:

:bell:

I can see a scenario where the diaspora become the overlords and the rest unite against them.

Maybe we could finally break the bonds of qabiil through class differences tho

:ooh:
loool this site is full of crazy fights involving qabil. unfortunately even the diaspora is infected with that hateful bullshit.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know of a family friends in MN who have a grown son who is mute and crippled from the arms and hands.

His family has done a great job. They collected his SSI money (disabled money) over the years and have build him a mansion. Few years ago they strikes a deal with an orphan girl back home abd who has agreed to the arrangement.

They took him to her and had a small wedding.

Today he has 3 kids and each time they fly him home for him to do the deeds and once they are sure that has her pregnant they fly him back him here.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I know of a family friends in MN who have a grown son who is mute and crippled from the arms and hands.

His family has done a great job. They collected his SSI money (disabled money) over the years and have build him a mansion. Few years ago they strikes a deal with an orphan girl back home abd who has agreed to the arrangement.

Today he has 3 kids and each time they fly him home for him to do the deeds and once they are sure that has her pregnant they fly him back him here.

Is she at least eatin' good:francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

How on earth is that a great job? The woman is living a virtual hell on earth

:faysalwtf:

:deadosama::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead1::pachah1::faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
I believe him. You can smell it over the internet passageways, he's that type.

Also old af, like in his late 30's at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts