What do you think of Somali Hoyos who send their Mentally ill son to marry back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the insane ones the victims too in all of this? What about the sane ones who go back home to marry the poor girls there and ditch them. I've heard stories of how they disappear after they consummate the marriage.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Aren't the insane ones the victims too in all of this? What about the sane ones who go back home to marry the poor girls there and ditch them. I've heard stories of how they disappear after they consummate the marriage.

Yea ive heard stories aswell one I still remember is this Guy here in Sweden That married a chick from back home

After a few months he went back to Sweden he didnt answer back her and his family didnt know about his whereabouts eventually the girl got had to move in with her mom cause she couldnt afford the house she rented with him.

Heres the crazy part she goes on a tahriib to find him and she makes it to europe lives in Holland with a Somali family for a while than she goes to Sweden

And she eventually finds the Guy sitting in a bar with 2 cadaan chicks

Yea ive heard stories aswell one I still remember is this Guy here in Sweden That married a chick from back home

After a few months he went back to Sweden he didnt answer back her and his family didnt know about his whereabouts eventually the girl got had to move in with her mom cause she couldnt afford the house she rented with him.

Heres the crazy part she goes on a tahriib to find him and she makes it to europe lives in Holland with a Somali family for a while than she goes to Sweden

And she eventually finds the Guy sitting in a bar with 2 cadaan chicks

That's so disturbing. These type of degenerate men go back home to prey on poor girls. They have zero morals. The parents need to be cautioned so they don't give away their daughters to men like this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's so disturbing. These type of degenerate men go back home to prey on poor girls. They have zero morals. The parents need to be cautioned so they don't give away their daughters to men like this.

they are used and Lied to in the hopes Of getting out of the country

Its sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts