What Do You Think Of The Apple Vision Pro?

They look pretty cool especially for watching movies, but sadly cost 3500 freedom units
Might be useful for people who works remote and travel allot. The issue is, will it be comfortable, easy and responsive enough to be able to work with it for hours on your head.

Might be useful for people who works remote and travel allot. The issue is, will it be comfortable, easy and responsive enough to be able to work with it for hours on your head.
Apparently it only has 2 hour battery life, but in the trailer they showed it could be connected to an external battery (probably sold separately tho). I think it's safer to wait for the second gen because this looks too experimental and I doubt it works as seamlessly as showed in the video

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Stupid and has no real purpose, you can't do anything with it that you can't do on a laptop or a phone, it's just a gimmick.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Two Apple Vision Pros +

Bidirectional AI Deep-fake filters =

pretty much any sexual fantasy you could ever imagine. RIP anyone under 35 when this becomes mainstream, literally gonna create a generation of absolute addicts that don't leave their homes. Will surpass the worst fears people had about violent video games in the 90s/early 2000s.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Stupid and has no real purpose, you can't do anything with it that you can't do on a laptop or a phone, it's just a gimmick.
Just say you can’t afford it
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Two Apple Vision Pros +

pretty much any sexual fantasy you could ever imagine. RIP anyone under 35 when this becomes mainstream, literally gonna create a generation of absolute addicts that don't leave their homes. Will surpass the worst fears people had about violent video games in the 90s/early 2000s.
Yo I never even thought about the p*rn
:russ:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Two Apple Vision Pros +

Birth rates
27F0D473-79D5-46B7-ADF7-A6F9A2FBE5BA.jpeg

Trending