What does the Quran say about the hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

please take the time to watch this and respond below.

Don't take religious advice from sheikh google. Go to a sheikh and learn the deen from them if you're serious about learning the deen. The internet is a safe haven for people that want a scapegoat that makes them feel better.

Last edited:
Don't take religious advice from sheikh google. Go to a sheikh and learn the deen from them if you're serious about learning the deen. The internet is a safe haven for people that want an escape goat that makes them feel better.
if you watched the video you'd know why that isn't a good idea. just watch it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is she an atheist?

Why is she so angry?

Islam is not a complicated religion, follow it correctly, have a clean heart, pray, obey your parents, respect your neighbors, feed the poor, go to hajj.

P.s

I didn't watch the whole video. I skimmed through it, but why is this lying? She said Islam forbids women to wear a bra, the Quran doesn't mention bra. Bras weren't created when the holy Quran was written.

Is she an atheist?

Why is she so angry?

Islam is not a complicated religion, follow it correctly, have a clean heart, pray, obey your parents, respect your neighbors, feed the poor, go to hajj.

P.s

I didn't watch the whole video. I skimmed through it, but why is this lying? She said Islam forbids women to wear a bra, the Quran doesn't mention bra. Bras weren't created when the holy Quran was written.
i think she was referring to the hadith. she says that after the prophets death a group of men "interpreted" the quran by adding certain things to it, she later goes into detail about them. she says the quran doesn't mention bras or hijab or many of the other things sheiks put futwas on in reference to women. keep watching it.

Are you looking for the word hijab in the quran? The quran clearly tells women to cover up. It doesn't have to be a hijab, but a woman has to cover herself. What's next? Where in the quran does it say to pray 5 times a day?

She lies a few times in the first five minutes. The hijab was actually Omar's idea. He saw one of the prophet's wives at night and told the prophet that it wasn't good for his wives to be walking around uncovered because men would look at them. Then the verse was revealed. kulahaa some men lingered around to watch women relive themselves. :camby:

No amount of suugo research is going to change the glorious words of Allah and his prophet Mohamed(pbuh).

Subxanllah what is wrong with this . Rather than listening a stupid who can't even pronounce the quran. You should listen to Sh Umal or mohamed idris

Are you looking for the word hijab in the quran? The quran clearly tells women to cover up. It doesn't have to be a hijab, but a woman has to cover herself. What's next? Where in the quran does it say to pray 5 times a day?

She lies a few times in the first five minutes. The hijab was actually Omar's idea. He saw one of the prophet's wives at night and told the prophet that it wasn't good for his wives to be walking around uncovered because men would look at them. Then the verse was revealed. kulahaa some men lingered around to watch women relive themselves. :camby:

No amount of suugo research is going to change the glorious words of Allah and his prophet Mohamed(pbuh).
cover up could mean anything though. not being naked = covered up. and when she was talking about the lingering she was reffering to the jilbaab i think. or some type of full covering but she contradicts herself by saying in that same society women wore a hijab tucked behind their ears and laid along their back, but then says their breast were exposed like the outfits worn on game of thrones. maybe she meant arabian women of those times wore hijabs but were never covered head to toe unless they were higher class. idk

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Men and women's clothing system in the Quran is simple.
  • Don't wear something too short
  • Don't wear tight/revealing clothes
In the Ahadith, it goes into more detail
For women
  • Cover the hair
  • Cover the body
For men
  • Cover from the knees to the belly button
  • No tight/revealing clothes
The hijab is not oppressive because Allah has his own veil which he will lift when the Muslims enter Jannah InshaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending