What does the Quran say about the hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:what1: i dont understand her. Why she yelling for?
tumblr_inline_mkno4ulDa51qz4rgp_zpsce529d0c.gif

She seems angry!!!

Men and women's clothing system in the Quran is simple.
  • Don't wear something too short
  • Don't wear tight/revealing clothes
In the Ahadith, it goes into more detail
For women
  • Cover the hair
  • Cover the body
For men
  • Cover from the knees to the belly button
  • No tight/revealing clothes
The hijab is not oppressive because Allah has his own veil which he will lift when the Muslims enter Jannah InshaAllah
i thought you were an atheist....

do all muslims follow the hadith? (genuine question) how can they trust it when this supposed translation used to help people understand the quran has so much information added on to it?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
i thought you were an atheist....

do all Muslims follow the hadith? (genuine question) how can they trust it when this supposed translation used to help people understand the quran has so much information added on to it?
There are weak Ahadith and there are strong Ahadith. A Muslim should follow the strong Ahadith. If one is unsure of something he should ask an Imam to clear it up.

No, I am not an Atheist. I am a Muslim, BLM supporter, Hotep, feminist, and Hebrew Israelite.

Last edited:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the end of times I have said already atheists are trying to destroy islam from within and outside it or reform it yoga pants are islamic shut up . we will see those who claim islam defend what she says, but they can't hide their identity it's like a jew in 1943 Berlin claiming to be german they are easily spotted

the end of times I have said already atheists are trying to destroy islam from within and outside it or reform it yoga pants are islamic shut up . we will see those who claim islam defend what she says, but they can't hide their identity it's like a jew in 1943 Berlin claiming to be german they are easily spotted
and put in ovens right :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending