What does this hadith mean for ana arabs?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isn't claiming another lineage false or are we really originally from the ME?

I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

333. The one who claims descent from someone other than his (real) father, and the slave who attaches himself to someone other than his (real) master, are cursed by Allah, His angels, and the people, Allah will accept neither repentance nor ransom from such person on the Day of Resurrection.
(Bukhari, Muslim).

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
it's big zina to claim something u not and also there another hadith for people who claim descendants of the prophet scw or his family, u not any different from any muslim even if u lineages goes back to the prophet scw

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
Since somalis are majority

J1
E1b
T1a

We can confidently say that all these Haplogroups are of middle Eastern descent. This is thousands of years ago.

Now we make up our own nation.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

J1
E1b
T1a

We can confidently say that all these Haplogroups are of middle Eastern descent. This is thousands of years ago.

I'm thinking surely they would know that it's haram to claim a false lineage. Many of them would go directly to hell for doing such a thing. So I hope the masses are aware of this fact.

Jokes on you sxb Islam does not recognize DNA when it comes to determining lineages, it only does for paternity. Therefore, any Somali that could bring documents proving that his tribe is descendent of an Arab forefather (along with some other conditions) then he is Islamically required to claim that lineage.

There are many reasons why in Islam lineages cant be decided by DNA. Many Adnani tribes had their dna results aligned with Qhatani tribes and vice versa. No sane person would ask them to ditch their qabils and claim other ones because of dna not to mention those pure hijazi tribes that are exclusively on E, Kaaba keyholders on R1a and Ba'alawi bani hashim on G.

The Haddith specifically talks about those who intentionally fake their lineages while knowing.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Jokes on you sxb Islam does not recognize DNA when it comes to determining lineages, it only does for paternity. Therefore, any Somali that could bring documents proving that his tribe is descendent of an Arab forefather (along with some other conditions) then he is Islamically required to claim that lineage.

There are many reasons why in Islam lineages cant be decided by DNA. Many Adnani tribes had their dna results aligned with Qhatani tribes and vice versa. No sane person would ask them to ditch their qabils and claim other ones because of dna not to mention those pure hijazi tribes that are exclusively on E, Kaaba keyholders on R1a and Ba'alawi bani hashim on G.

The Haddith specifically talks about those who intentionally fake their lineages while knowing.
Highly accurate DNA paternal testing only became available in 1980, it didn't exist in the 7th century. So "Islam does not recognize DNA when it comes to determining lineage" is a wild statement to make.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

J1
E1b
T1a

E1b1b1 is approximately 75-85% of the population with T1a possibly being 15-20% of the population. J1 carriers are an extreme minority.

The E1b1b1 somalis have is not middle eastern, it arose in the Red Sea hills of Egypt, still inhabited partly by Bejas. Before it, E1b1b1 itself arose in the Sahara.

I didn’t understand your comment sxb, are you implying we were originally middle eastern and now we are know our own ethnic group? Because thats wrong sxb, we were always distinct from them but absorbed some of them (the T and J).

This is nonsense, kulaha Islam does not recognize DNA

There was no genetic testing in 7th century mate, it only became available in 1980.
have you even read what I wrote? its only permissible for paternity not for lineages or qabils.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
it's big zina to claim something u not and also there another hadith for people who claim descendants of the prophet scw or his family, u not any different from any muslim even if u lineages goes back to the prophet scw

Many Men and figures in medieval times claimed to be Hashimi Qurayshi to legitimize their rule.

According to the most known Arab genealogist, genealogy is fake science. He based his claim that tribes had always intermingled or made archaic alliances (between two or three tribes) that was forgotten which resulted in people who have more than one origin to claim one origin. And he said that before this DNA and Haplogroups were a thing.

In Islam you can't delegitimize anyone without a proof, and with what we have, many tribes not only in Somalia, but also in the middle-east were based on false lineages and documents.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Allahu Aclam but in my opinion somalis are committing sins when claiming a mythical connection to our Prophet Muhammad SCW. Somalis are not claiming descent from a random arabs but literally from our Prophet SCW.

Nabigeena Muhammed SCW boys died young and only his daughters lived so technically nobody can claim direct descend from him.

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
E1b1b1 is approximately 75-85% of the population with T1a possibly being 15-20% of the population. J1 carriers are an extreme minority.

The E1b1b1 somalis have is not middle eastern, it arose in the Red Sea hills of Egypt, still inhabited partly by Bejas. Before it, E1b1b1 itself arose in the Sahara.

I didn’t understand your comment sxb, are you implying we were originally middle eastern and now we are know our own ethnic group? Because thats wrong sxb, we were always distinct from them but absorbed some of them (the T and J).
Egypt is still part of the middle east.

DNA - wise we are middle eastern is what I'm saying (paternally speaking, not considering our nilotic descent from mtDNA).

Isn't claiming another lineage false or are we really originally from the ME?

I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

333. The one who claims descent from someone other than his (real) father, and the slave who attaches himself to someone other than his (real) master, are cursed by Allah, His angels, and the people, Allah will accept neither repentance nor ransom from such person on the Day of Resurrection.
(Bukhari, Muslim).
perhaps that's for one who does so knowingly. ana arabs genuinely think theyre arab

Allahu Aclam but in my opinion somalis are committing sins when claiming a mythical connection to our Prophet Muhammad SCW. Somalis are not claiming descent from a random arabs but literally from our Prophet SCW.

Nabigeena Muhammed SCW boys died young and only his daughters lived so technically nobody can claim direct descend from him.
We claim to be from ahlul bayt either from Ali RA or Aqeel RA.

قل له يا بروح. حتى العشائر السعودية القرشية تم العثور عليها لديها مجموعات هابلوغ مختلفة. ستجد عشيرتين من القحطانيين مع مجموعتين هابلوغين مختلفتين تمامًا على الرغم من أن كل منهما يدعي أنه محترم من "قحطان".

[سبويلر] لماذا شعرت بالبؤس عند كتابة هذا؟ :damn: [/المفسد]
I heard that Arab tribal sheikhs do not like DNA analysis for these reasons mentioned

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
Isaaq have recently been officially verified as Al Alawi by the Saudi government so there's some truth to the lineage claiming.

1718976476118.png

Trending

Latest posts