What does this hadith mean for ana arabs?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
have you even read what I wrote? its only permissible for paternity not for lineages or qabils.
Most qabils are confederations of people that have been moving together for thousands of years, J1, T, R1b and E1b1b usually moved together and in some rare cases G, some more successful then others.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Most qabils are confederations of people that have been moving together for thousands of years, J1, T, R1b and E1b1b usually moved together and in some rare cases G, some more successful then others.
Kathir b. ‘Abdallah, on his father’s authority, said that his grand-father reported God's Messenger as saying, “The freedman of a people is one of them, the ally* of a people is one of them, and a sister’s son has blood-relationship to her family.” * Or "close friend".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't claiming another lineage false or are we really originally from the ME?

I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

333. The one who claims descent from someone other than his (real) father, and the slave who attaches himself to someone other than his (real) master, are cursed by Allah, His angels, and the people, Allah will accept neither repentance nor ransom from such person on the Day of Resurrection.
(Bukhari, Muslim).

That is WHY i dont trust Hadith too much. I go str8 to Quran- the Word of Allaah swt

All Knowledge lays with our lord Allaah lord of Aallaahmiin

Trending

Latest posts